I have a legit question.

Pic not workin for me. but based off the guy who was givin most of the tips of dressin better in that thread...I dont wanna dress "better"

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Pic not workin for me. but based off the guy who was givin most of the tips of dressin better in that thread...I dont wanna dress "better"
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

First we have baggy @&$ clothes and then we have some skinny tight $*!^...What's wrong with clothes that FIT?
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

travwholefit.png

im baffled i see dudes in the dressing better thread askin for a link to those pink kapris an female sayin she love this outfit?

wth is going on?

soo this era wasnt so bad when you look back

pimp.gif
those jerseys are pure piffery!

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Maybe in an Outkast video but.....
eyes.gif
no
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Caught me off guard but true/

So are these the fits being posted in the dressing better thread?

had the color of the pink capris been different i wouldnt have a problem with his fit.

the second dude just needs to size his jeans up, other than that his fit is
pimp.gif

It's all subjective. What are you comparing it to? Personally, I wouldn't wear that because of those pants but if you're wondering whether he'sdressed "better" than some hypebeast kid in those Jerkin videos (pause)? Most definitely IMO.

only thing i dont like is the color of the pants. but i didn't buy them so i don't care.

I would say that's dressing better, compaired to what most guys wear daily.
I wouldn't wear the outfits like exactly like the models, but I'd have no problem wearing the clothing itself less the pants rolls and excessivewristwear.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Andre Benjamin can wear WHATEVER he wants. <3

This outfit looks better than that pink capris deal but... I have a deep set hatred for black men in skinny jeans. I just DO NOT approve. It's equivalent to those baggy %%@@+ with the pockets dragging at their calves. What the hell is wrong with pants that FIT? Just wear pants that fit, FFS.
laugh.gif

The worst is people sagging skinny jeans to the point where they have to lean back matrix style just to have access to their back pockets.

Its innovative and different. Dressing better? To you probably not...its just different.

Not everyone wears LRG, timbs, jerseys and pants down to their knees anymore
grin.gif

I dont like the first fit but i would rock the second fit with the green shirt. But with the legs rolled down and baggier jeans

I'll rather dress like this then rock that Supreme and crooks and castles and other Cali street wear brand stuff that yall wear. That !*@! is not my style

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

It's all subjective. What are you comparing it to? Personally, I wouldn't wear that because of those pants but if you're wondering whether he's dressed "better" than some hypebeast kid in those Jerkin videos (pause)? Most definitely IMO.
why the pause?

if your a man long pants or shorts we have no in between dudes gona start rocking skirts soon smh....

Back
Top Bottom