I hate ppl who work at stands in the middle of the mall.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Yall bought to have all these dudes getting sexual harassment suits on them, thinking they can just go to the mall and listen tot he sales pitch during which is a free grabathon.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Yall bought to have all these dudes getting sexual harassment suits on them, thinking they can just go to the mall and listen tot he sales pitch during which is a free grabathon.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

...especially with that aggressive "buy this unnecessary bull"...next time offer them half of what they are askin...they leave u alone my friend...

...especially with that aggressive "buy this unnecessary bull"...next time offer them half of what they are askin...they leave u alone my friend...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

The old Shoe Magic stands were the worst. Especially when I worked at the Nike Outlet. If I worked evenings, I HAD to walk by their stand and I wouldn't wear anything too new since I worked in S&R. There was one guy who I would talk it up with and he would never push a sale because he knew I wasn't a push over but this one time h and Ie had to "call off the dogs" because this one guy got butt hurt when I turned him down. My last trip to the mall they had a new shoe cleaning stand and I had to blow them off. I was almost brand new shoes, and why the hell would I want you to just clean one of them?

i almost knocked one of those dudes out in the mall back in 2003
laugh.gif
     im walkin thru the mall with some friends of mine,  keep in mind i worked in that same mall at the time, i had some white grey xii's on  right around the time they just came out,  dude starts nagging on some, "Ay bro you want me to clean your J's ill have em lookin fresh and they can stay lookin fresh" type stuff,   im like na son im good,  dude keeps nagging and nagging about it,  makes a slick comment,  i let it slide but the more and more i think about it i figure i wanna get a good laugh in, were passing by that way  I see shoe magic boy trying to talk to some girl that worked at the store right next to him, so I go up to him when he was tryin to talk to the girl, n was like u could clean my +#$++% shoes now, do your job quit tryin to get her number when she's not feelin u and make my shoes shine.   the girl he was tryin to talk to was
laugh.gif
 and gave me the
wink.gif
happy.gif
  look.  shoe magic boy got mad, talked about some little tagbanging crew he was from then proceeded to call security. 

those dudes were the worst though,  they had no idea what the word no meant.

That's some real dock blocking stuff right there. 
30t6p3b.gif

The old Shoe Magic stands were the worst. Especially when I worked at the Nike Outlet. If I worked evenings, I HAD to walk by their stand and I wouldn't wear anything too new since I worked in S&R. There was one guy who I would talk it up with and he would never push a sale because he knew I wasn't a push over but this one time h and Ie had to "call off the dogs" because this one guy got butt hurt when I turned him down. My last trip to the mall they had a new shoe cleaning stand and I had to blow them off. I was almost brand new shoes, and why the hell would I want you to just clean one of them?

laugh.gif
     im walkin thru the mall with some friends of mine,  keep in mind i worked in that same mall at the time, i had some white grey xii's on  right around the time they just came out,  dude starts nagging on some, "Ay bro you want me to clean your J's ill have em lookin fresh and they can stay lookin fresh" type stuff,   im like na son im good,  dude keeps nagging and nagging about it,  makes a slick comment,  i let it slide but the more and more i think about it i figure i wanna get a good laugh in, were passing by that way  I see shoe magic boy trying to talk to some girl that worked at the store right next to him, so I go up to him when he was tryin to talk to the girl, n was like u could clean my +#$++% shoes now, do your job quit tryin to get her number when she's not feelin u and make my shoes shine.   the girl he was tryin to talk to was
laugh.gif
 and gave me the
wink.gif
happy.gif
  look.  shoe magic boy got mad, talked about some little tagbanging crew he was from then proceeded to call security. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and gave me the
wink.gif
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

had dude not made a slick comment at me because he was mad i didn't want my shoes that were already clean to be cleaned  then i would've never made him look like a fool in front of that girl.  besides he wasn't about that life to begin with,  dude was talking about some tagging crew he was from like he was a tough guy then proceeded to get mad and call security and said i threatened him. oh well that was 7 years ago.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and gave me the
wink.gif
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

had dude not made a slick comment at me because he was mad i didn't want my shoes that were already clean to be cleaned  then i would've never made him look like a fool in front of that girl.  besides he wasn't about that life to begin with,  dude was talking about some tagging crew he was from like he was a tough guy then proceeded to get mad and call security and said i threatened him. oh well that was 7 years ago.

Man everytime im strolling around my local mall casually this one stand always hassles the ^*%$ outta us(me and my girl) its a cheap perfume stand that hires like these leeches that just attacks you even if youre on the other far side of the mall. it became such a problem that i told my girl hurry up, walk fast, dont make eye contact, and just walk into the next store thats closest to us; but the worker had the nerve to sprint after us and stop us. that ^&%$ is mad annoying. im close to yelling out harassment if it keeps up lol.

Man everytime im strolling around my local mall casually this one stand always hassles the ^*%$ outta us(me and my girl) its a cheap perfume stand that hires like these leeches that just attacks you even if youre on the other far side of the mall. it became such a problem that i told my girl hurry up, walk fast, dont make eye contact, and just walk into the next store thats closest to us; but the worker had the nerve to sprint after us and stop us. that ^&%$ is mad annoying. im close to yelling out harassment if it keeps up lol.

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!
you jelly doggie?

look man either ur in the wrong spots or your incredibly ugly when even middle of the mall sales people dont even f with u

laugh.gif
why be jealous over that? Nt'ers these days

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!
you jelly doggie?

look man either ur in the wrong spots or your incredibly ugly when even middle of the mall sales people dont even f with u

laugh.gif
why be jealous over that? Nt'ers these days

Back
Top Bottom