I hate ppl who work at stands in the middle of the mall.

This thread makes me want to get up and go to the mall right now
laugh.gif

A lot of truth in here...although I never got to grope an Israeli chicks ******* at a nail stand...yet

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by dyyhard

the survey workers seem like the most lost people in this world. i always laugh to myself when they actually catch someone. 

the survey workers around my way pay $20-$30  for taking 20 minutes of my time to answer some questions.  i never turn them down
laugh.gif
they send you a check or pay on the spot? 20 min is way too long for my patience.

the survey workers seem like the most lost people in this world. i always laugh to myself when they actually catch someone. 

the survey workers around my way pay $20-$30  for taking 20 minutes of my time to answer some questions.  i never turn them down
laugh.gif
they send you a check or pay on the spot? 20 min is way too long for my patience.

laugh.gif

anything $50 or less it's cash on the spot   anything more then $50 they give you a check.    once i realized i would get paid for these surveys, i put my name and number on their call list and would do one every other week if the pay was right.   some of them were cool too,  free food and products to take home and what not plus money for giving some made up answers on a bunch of questions.

laugh.gif

anything $50 or less it's cash on the spot   anything more then $50 they give you a check.    once i realized i would get paid for these surveys, i put my name and number on their call list and would do one every other week if the pay was right.   some of them were cool too,  free food and products to take home and what not plus money for giving some made up answers on a bunch of questions.

The old Shoe Magic stands were the worst. Especially when I worked at the Nike Outlet. If I worked evenings, I HAD to walk by their stand and I wouldn't wear anything too new since I worked in S&R. There was one guy who I would talk it up with and he would never push a sale because he knew I wasn't a push over but this one time h and Ie had to "call off the dogs" because this one guy got butt hurt when I turned him down. My last trip to the mall they had a new shoe cleaning stand and I had to blow them off. I was almost brand new shoes, and why the hell would I want you to just clean one of them?

The old Shoe Magic stands were the worst. Especially when I worked at the Nike Outlet. If I worked evenings, I HAD to walk by their stand and I wouldn't wear anything too new since I worked in S&R. There was one guy who I would talk it up with and he would never push a sale because he knew I wasn't a push over but this one time h and Ie had to "call off the dogs" because this one guy got butt hurt when I turned him down. My last trip to the mall they had a new shoe cleaning stand and I had to blow them off. I was almost brand new shoes, and why the hell would I want you to just clean one of them?

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

especially the gay dudes smh

* no homophobe *

i coulda swore you had the
happy.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
face when them dudes at the fox hills mall gave you a free sample of the lotion they were selling at that cart in the mall.
a3b26d96eb888ef89ea4db96b53aee75eba95648_r.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

especially the gay dudes smh

* no homophobe *

i coulda swore you had the
happy.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
face when them dudes at the fox hills mall gave you a free sample of the lotion they were selling at that cart in the mall.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"ever thought about bein a model" stand
REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"ever thought about bein a model" stand
REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

i almost knocked one of those dudes out in the mall back in 2003
laugh.gif
     im walkin thru the mall with some friends of mine,  keep in mind i worked in that same mall at the time, i had some white grey xii's on  right around the time they just came out,  dude starts nagging on some, "Ay bro you want me to clean your J's ill have em lookin fresh and they can stay lookin fresh" type stuff,   im like na son im good,  dude keeps nagging and nagging about it,  makes a slick comment,  i let it slide but the more and more i think about it i figure i wanna get a good laugh in, were passing by that way  I see shoe magic boy trying to talk to some girl that worked at the store right next to him, so I go up to him when he was tryin to talk to the girl, n was like u could clean my +#$++% shoes now, do your job quit tryin to get her number when she's not feelin u and make my shoes shine.   the girl he was tryin to talk to was
laugh.gif
 and gave me the
wink.gif
happy.gif
  look.  shoe magic boy got mad, talked about some little tagbanging crew he was from then proceeded to call security. 

those dudes were the worst though,  they had no idea what the word no meant.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

i almost knocked one of those dudes out in the mall back in 2003
laugh.gif
     im walkin thru the mall with some friends of mine,  keep in mind i worked in that same mall at the time, i had some white grey xii's on  right around the time they just came out,  dude starts nagging on some, "Ay bro you want me to clean your J's ill have em lookin fresh and they can stay lookin fresh" type stuff,   im like na son im good,  dude keeps nagging and nagging about it,  makes a slick comment,  i let it slide but the more and more i think about it i figure i wanna get a good laugh in, were passing by that way  I see shoe magic boy trying to talk to some girl that worked at the store right next to him, so I go up to him when he was tryin to talk to the girl, n was like u could clean my +#$++% shoes now, do your job quit tryin to get her number when she's not feelin u and make my shoes shine.   the girl he was tryin to talk to was
laugh.gif
 and gave me the
wink.gif
happy.gif
  look.  shoe magic boy got mad, talked about some little tagbanging crew he was from then proceeded to call security. 

those dudes were the worst though,  they had no idea what the word no meant.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

One time this dude grab my hand in the mall and rub his cream on my hand and said this will help with dry skin.

That explains a lot, actually.

One time this dude grab my hand in the mall and rub his cream on my hand and said this will help with dry skin.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I don't know how I  missed this one. Dude has been on a roll 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I don't know how I  missed this one. Dude has been on a roll 
roll.gif

21b0md1.jpg

21b0md1.jpg

It happens at school too. Anyone else? I go to San Diego State. But people always coming up and asking, "have you signed up to vot-"

and before they even finish i hit em with the

n3wylt.jpg

It happens at school too. Anyone else? I go to San Diego State. But people always coming up and asking, "have you signed up to vot-"

and before they even finish i hit em with the

n3wylt.jpg

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!
you jelly doggie?

look man either ur in the wrong spots or your incredibly ugly when even middle of the mall sales people dont even f with u
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!
you jelly doggie?

look man either ur in the wrong spots or your incredibly ugly when even middle of the mall sales people dont even f with u
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom