I hate ppl who work at stands in the middle of the mall.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"ever thought about bein a model" stand
REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too
a chick from that kiosk asked me that question but about my kids and i told them they were too ugly also.  my wife wasn't too happy about that one.
happy.gif
  side note the girls that work at those kiosks are 
pimp.gif
 too.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"ever thought about bein a model" stand
REAL LIFE....
dude hit me with this when i was with my girl...

i said na son im ugly, he said what about ur girl... i said she ugly too

me and my girl started
roll.gif

he did too
a chick from that kiosk asked me that question but about my kids and i told them they were too ugly also.  my wife wasn't too happy about that one.
happy.gif
  side note the girls that work at those kiosks are 
pimp.gif
 too.

%$$# those people.

Yesterday I was at the mall and this extremely feminine dude tap danced his way over to me and put one of those heated neck pads on me.

I was kinda pissed that dude touched me but that pad felt good as hell so I just ended up walking away with it on.

%$$# those people.

Yesterday I was at the mall and this extremely feminine dude tap danced his way over to me and put one of those heated neck pads on me.

I was kinda pissed that dude touched me but that pad felt good as hell so I just ended up walking away with it on.

It's this one jewelry stand, they don't even sell real jewels, always charging me up about a dusty chain and noisy watch. I'd just give up. I remember a bootlegging stand.

It's this one jewelry stand, they don't even sell real jewels, always charging me up about a dusty chain and noisy watch. I'd just give up. I remember a bootlegging stand.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

%$$# those people.

Lmao thanks for the laugh bro'

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

%$$# those people.

Lmao thanks for the laugh bro'

psss, i remember when this girl was like "whoa, whoa, whoa" and she grabbed my wrist...and then I'm  like "No, no, no, no"...and walked away

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
like seriously. Don't be grabbing my wrist

psss, i remember when this girl was like "whoa, whoa, whoa" and she grabbed my wrist...and then I'm  like "No, no, no, no"...and walked away

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
like seriously. Don't be grabbing my wrist

Originally Posted by oidreez

I have a hard time believing your groping and kissing random chicks at stands in the middle of a packed mall. I'm callin duck tales! Yeah i said it!
you jelly doggie?

look man either ur in the wrong spots or your incredibly ugly when even middle of the mall sales people dont even f with u

Originally Posted by oidreez

you jelly doggie?

look man either ur in the wrong spots or your incredibly ugly when even middle of the mall sales people dont even f with u

I always tell them to stop coming on so strong
laugh.gif
I don't mind em as long as they're not touching me.

I always tell them to stop coming on so strong
laugh.gif
I don't mind em as long as they're not touching me.

Yall got me rollin!

Shawty at the shiny nail joint did the same thing, I thought she just liked me. I guess not. 
frown.gif

Yall got me rollin!

Shawty at the shiny nail joint did the same thing, I thought she just liked me. I guess not. 
frown.gif

Funny thing is when i wear my Levi's Cargo shorts, Jays w/ matching shirt and hat they walk away from me.
When I rock my True Religions, Pf Flyers and a Ralph Lauren Polo they are on me like white on rice.

What gives.

Funny thing is when i wear my Levi's Cargo shorts, Jays w/ matching shirt and hat they walk away from me.
When I rock my True Religions, Pf Flyers and a Ralph Lauren Polo they are on me like white on rice.

What gives.

They always use to target me like i got sucker written on my forehead.

The worst ones, were the black girls that use to be selling the cologne shaped like cigars.
They be bad, and you wanna get at them, but you know they just tryna hustle you.

They always use to target me like i got sucker written on my forehead.

The worst ones, were the black girls that use to be selling the cologne shaped like cigars.
They be bad, and you wanna get at them, but you know they just tryna hustle you.

Back
Top Bottom