i hate it when this happens..

You walk into the Chinese joint..... you're the only one there.... it gets helly quiet... you pretend to peruse the menu only to end up pointing at thechicken something (what else?) and saying "I'll take that".... then everyone just starts speakingChinese and grinning..
mad.gif

lol never had this happen. lol all our carryouts are busy. never quiet.

Damn it i knew that was coming. v

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

lol you paranoid fam
Not even... on one hand, it could be that the Chinese people at the Chinese food joint are laughing atme for being a stereotype. But on the other hand, ain't +%%% supposed to be that damn funny when you cooking somebody's food man. Real talk. That's just rude.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

lol you paranoid fam
Not even... on one hand, it could be that the Chinese people at the Chinese food joint are laughing at me for being a stereotype. But on the other hand, ain't +%%% supposed to be that damn funny when you cooking somebody's food man. Real talk. That's just rude.
we talk about you behind your back all the time. ha.

its cuz you're black!

j/k you really might be paranoid OR they just talkin $#!^ about u

only way to check is order something other than chicken the next time your in there and see if they still laugh....i still think you 'noid though fam

i went to a spanish restaurant with a black girl one time and the lady didnt speak english that well, the girl tried to order chicken and rice and without hereven MENTIONING the word "fried" the lady was like "oh.. we don't have any fried chicken" sounding like the cleaning lady off familyguy.. that was definitely up there with the most blatantly racist moments i've witnessed

Originally Posted by ManBearPig

chinese-restaurant-cutting-up-rats-to-look-like-chicken.jpg

I remember this pic. Those are rats being cut. There was another pic showing the rats on the ground dead. There was also a couple showing how they blow torchthe fur off them and clean them afterwards.

im asian and i can say our ppl are racist as hell
we have a staring problem
and do not understand customer service

i don't even eat chinese food anymore...never been to spot where they weren't mad rude and didnt act like i was bothering them...

food was never great anyways so i said !$%# it

i know what you mean

i was in a Filipino restaurant once when this black dude walked in.. the older heads in there were like: !$! is this guy doing here?! but of ccouse it was intagalog.. and much more racist.

Back
Top Bottom