i hate it when this happens..

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They probably served you dog.
smh.gif

What so crazy about it is ppl used to make jokes like this back home and when I left for VA, low and behold WB11(NY) did an investigation that found out thatcertain restaurants were actually serving rat under another the name of another meat Don't get me wrong if it tastes good I'll eat it but don't lieto me C'mon Tsun

I order mad rude when I'm in the Chinese spot so there's no type of awkward moments. Plus I know what I'm gonna order so I aint just gonna point atthe picture of some chicken dish
laugh.gif

I also like to act like I know what they be saying when they talk Chinese

After I get my food I be like [Chris Tucker]Shishi ni[/Chris Tucker](sp?)
laugh.gif

Lol Asian people aren't racist racist but they are racist! Anyways, I think you're worrying about nothing.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Lol Asian people aren't racist racist but they are racist! Anyways, I think you're worrying about nothing.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at me for knowing what that means.
Same here
laugh.gif

Is that RAT in that pic though?

To be honest, I've come to the conclusion that we've ALL probably have run up in some low end Chinese spot and tasted, cat, dog, rat or etc?

No racist, it's just the truth.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Ordering Before You Get There FTW!!..
Real talk... swehtagawd.. I ordered over the phone right, drove up 20 minutes later, and realized Icalled into the wrong joint. I called Lung Wa instead of Lun Wah.. orsomething like that. It was some ole arbitrary +@+ difference between the two words that the guy at the counter was pissed I didn't know about. And I'msitting here with the "you corny" face on tryna figure out why the guy in the Chinese restaurant that's next tothe taco place would think I cared about athentic chinese grammar and what not. So THEN I had to place my order and be laughed about and/or at.

Back
Top Bottom