I guess the Kanye x Fab beef is for real vol. You Be Killin' Em

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

then he gave us that frisbee TINC2 and yall reverse cowgirl'd it instead of admitting it sucked (ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO THE FIRST ONE!)....all your downloads and support led to him tryna swindle the rap game with that Funeral music EP (Def Jam tried to pull a Drake So Far Gone....and um....it didnt work
indifferent.gif
) ....and that sucked too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This whole thread is ******ed, it's a little weird that she's in the video but this song was made before Kanye and Amber split.
TINC2 wasn't trash but it was nowhere near the first one. "The Wake" and "I'm Raw" had more plays than any songs on my iTunes after day 3 of that tape dropping

This whole thread is ******ed, it's a little weird that she's in the video but this song was made before Kanye and Amber split.
TINC2 wasn't trash but it was nowhere near the first one. "The Wake" and "I'm Raw" had more plays than any songs on my iTunes after day 3 of that tape dropping

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

This.

And dudes saying Kanye made Amber Rose what she is...
laugh.gif

I know she was just a stripper and just a jumpoff before getting photo'd with Kanye a million times put her on another level, but would she even be worth mentioning or worth being photo'd if she wasn't as bad as she is ?

It was trash.  forcing punchlines and sounding stupid on records "Say Something ___"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

This.

And dudes saying Kanye made Amber Rose what she is...
laugh.gif

I know she was just a stripper and just a jumpoff before getting photo'd with Kanye a million times put her on another level, but would she even be worth mentioning or worth being photo'd if she wasn't as bad as she is ?

It was trash.  forcing punchlines and sounding stupid on records "Say Something ___"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Rappers "upgrade" +@$% everyday b...

Lost in the hoopla is the fact that this broad was a stripper...Both these cats lost, esp Fab because you'd think he had more G.

/Thread

Rappers "upgrade" +@$% everyday b...

Lost in the hoopla is the fact that this broad was a stripper...Both these cats lost, esp Fab because you'd think he had more G.

/Thread

NT, the place where _s act like they never had someone else's old girl. All of your women are pristine virgins.

NT, the place where _s act like they never had someone else's old girl. All of your women are pristine virgins.

First corny thing Fab did was give us Losos Way ....a cd that had nearly nothing to do with the title ....wasnt bad though

then he gave us that frisbee TINC2 and yall reverse cowgirl'd it instead of admitting it sucked (ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO THE FIRST ONE!)....all your downloads and support led to him tryna swindle the rap game with that Funeral music EP (Def Jam tried to pull a Drake So Far Gone....and um....it didnt work ) ....and that sucked too

Oh and he's one of the most unfunny celeb tweeters ever .....I couldnt tolerate anymore of them lame *%@ jokes

Fab is half assing and yall giving it the thumbs up...but eh do you *blows dust off of Ghetto Fab CD and puts it in laptop*

This. This. This....

I stopped being a Fab fan after his second album....."Breathe" had me gassed...the intro to "Loso's Way" had me gassed....he's has a successful career but dude fell off harder than a bad bag of dope.
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ea.gif

First corny thing Fab did was give us Losos Way ....a cd that had nearly nothing to do with the title ....wasnt bad though

then he gave us that frisbee TINC2 and yall reverse cowgirl'd it instead of admitting it sucked (ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO THE FIRST ONE!)....all your downloads and support led to him tryna swindle the rap game with that Funeral music EP (Def Jam tried to pull a Drake So Far Gone....and um....it didnt work ) ....and that sucked too

Oh and he's one of the most unfunny celeb tweeters ever .....I couldnt tolerate anymore of them lame *%@ jokes

Fab is half assing and yall giving it the thumbs up...but eh do you *blows dust off of Ghetto Fab CD and puts it in laptop*

This. This. This....

I stopped being a Fab fan after his second album....."Breathe" had me gassed...the intro to "Loso's Way" had me gassed....he's has a successful career but dude fell off harder than a bad bag of dope.
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ea.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Whether Fab is simply smashing/wifing/or tricking--the fact remains, he's messing with sloppy seconds...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and whoever your girl may be, the last dude is
roll.gif
at you for taking his sloppy seconds
sick.gif
what's your point?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Whether Fab is simply smashing/wifing/or tricking--the fact remains, he's messing with sloppy seconds...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and whoever your girl may be, the last dude is
roll.gif
at you for taking his sloppy seconds
sick.gif
what's your point?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
I'm let these dudes in on a lil secret..... Even if someone else says its deadstock, someone else more than likely tried it on at least once.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
I'm let these dudes in on a lil secret..... Even if someone else says its deadstock, someone else more than likely tried it on at least once.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back