I guess the Kanye x Fab beef is for real vol. You Be Killin' Em

How ya'll virgin _'s ain't tommbout' how vicious Amber Rose look with hair? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]contrary to popular belief, fabolous is a dude like everyone else[/color], so when he sees amber da last thing he cares about is

"oh i can't touch that's kanye's ex" #cmonson.....he wanna pipe like everyone else.
laugh.gif
This.
laugh.gif
Dudes acting like Fab is supposed to care if that's "Kanye's Girl"
30t6p3b.gif

[Hell Rell Voice] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]At the end of the day[/color] [Hell Rell Voice] none of these chicks are pure, whether it's Amber Rose or Beyonce someone beat it before the celebrity you see them with did, that's life. its really not that serious.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]contrary to popular belief, fabolous is a dude like everyone else[/color], so when he sees amber da last thing he cares about is

"oh i can't touch that's kanye's ex" #cmonson.....he wanna pipe like everyone else.
laugh.gif
This.
laugh.gif
Dudes acting like Fab is supposed to care if that's "Kanye's Girl"
30t6p3b.gif

[Hell Rell Voice] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]At the end of the day[/color] [Hell Rell Voice] none of these chicks are pure, whether it's Amber Rose or Beyonce someone beat it before the celebrity you see them with did, that's life. its really not that serious.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Im convinced the kanye stans would blow him if he asked 
30t6p3b.gif
and notice its only da kanye stans that are catching feelings...no one else cares
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
and notice its only da kanye stans that are catching feelings...no one else cares
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Fabs wack, Songs wack, Videos wack but Amber...she looks tasty.
And
laugh.gif
@ some of ya'll saying this video/song has anything to do with Ye'...it's not that deep.

This site turned on Fab quick. The TNIC 2 thread was near 60 pages before the mixtape even leaked and had most of NT cosignin the tape. Now everyone says dude is wack? Decent video, pretty solid song. Fab I guess has become the new rapper to hate.

And
laugh.gif
@ some of ya'll saying this video/song has anything to do with Ye'...it's not that deep.

This site turned on Fab quick. The TNIC 2 thread was near 60 pages before the mixtape even leaked and had most of NT cosignin the tape. Now everyone says dude is wack? Decent video, pretty solid song. Fab I guess has become the new rapper to hate.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
THIS. Dude on the first page has a kanye avy...and of coruse hated on fab. Typical.
laugh.gif

Yall need to relax. What's the say Fab was smashing that before Kanye got there...does that make Kanye a simp?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
THIS. Dude on the first page has a kanye avy...and of coruse hated on fab. Typical.
laugh.gif

Yall need to relax. What's the say Fab was smashing that before Kanye got there...does that make Kanye a simp?

if fab is corny for this then kanye is corny for his verse on deuces(took my old itch and turned it to his new itch). same thing different perspective. im in the who cares group. i mean somebodies gonna have her first thats just life.these two really acting the way girls act over dudes. old lip-turned-up-eye-rolling-neck-talking suckas.

if fab is corny for this then kanye is corny for his verse on deuces(took my old itch and turned it to his new itch). same thing different perspective. im in the who cares group. i mean somebodies gonna have her first thats just life.these two really acting the way girls act over dudes. old lip-turned-up-eye-rolling-neck-talking suckas.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

And
laugh.gif

how? ___'s in here BEEN hated him all the way back since Real Talk.  Nobody hates Fab son is just damn near washed up. I bet the last flash we get of him being great is TINC1. He wont drop nothing hotter for the rest of his career. quote me on that....

Originally Posted by dumbout227

And
laugh.gif

how? ___'s in here BEEN hated him all the way back since Real Talk.  Nobody hates Fab son is just damn near washed up. I bet the last flash we get of him being great is TINC1. He wont drop nothing hotter for the rest of his career. quote me on that....

Back
Top Bottom