I guess the Kanye x Fab beef is for real vol. You Be Killin' Em

grin.gif

Fabs wack, Songs wack, Videos wack but Amber...she looks tasty.
And
laugh.gif
@ some of ya'll saying this video/song has anything to do with Ye'...it's not that deep.

Fabs wack, Songs wack, Videos wack but Amber...she looks tasty.
And
laugh.gif
@ some of ya'll saying this video/song has anything to do with Ye'...it's not that deep.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Rav... sometimes just sometimes bro... cant trust these _s (*%#+*#% too) cause they unholy (c) Jeezy
laugh.gif

dont trust none of these broads, not even mine, they're all GOIN!
Man you ain't gotta tell me. I'm at an age where all of my dudes are passing that imaginary finish line to where they can say they've officially made it and I can tell you isht changes all the way around. My boy was a lawyer at a big time law firm (works for the Obama administration now) and we had the realest convo about how it is once you've made it. Mind you he's dating a white girl now
laugh.gif
I'm almost done with school myself and I can see things changing around me. Same hands pattin a n_ on the back right now gonna be the same hands sticking out later. Same broads that was lukewarm on a n_ now, gonna be alley hoopin the p later. It is what it is.

'Ye shoulda known better.

Ye ain't stupid g, I'm sure he did know better. But when you get to that point sometimes its hard to stay true to what you know, you just go off impulse. Ye used to rhyme about his girl, now he rhymes about f'n models. As Drake would say, he's caught in the liiiiiiiiiffffeee.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Rav... sometimes just sometimes bro... cant trust these _s (*%#+*#% too) cause they unholy (c) Jeezy
laugh.gif

dont trust none of these broads, not even mine, they're all GOIN!
Man you ain't gotta tell me. I'm at an age where all of my dudes are passing that imaginary finish line to where they can say they've officially made it and I can tell you isht changes all the way around. My boy was a lawyer at a big time law firm (works for the Obama administration now) and we had the realest convo about how it is once you've made it. Mind you he's dating a white girl now
laugh.gif
I'm almost done with school myself and I can see things changing around me. Same hands pattin a n_ on the back right now gonna be the same hands sticking out later. Same broads that was lukewarm on a n_ now, gonna be alley hoopin the p later. It is what it is.

'Ye shoulda known better.

Ye ain't stupid g, I'm sure he did know better. But when you get to that point sometimes its hard to stay true to what you know, you just go off impulse. Ye used to rhyme about his girl, now he rhymes about f'n models. As Drake would say, he's caught in the liiiiiiiiiffffeee.

yall really think this track is wack?

eh.....call it a guilty pleasure then..........

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by dreClark

[Ghostface] Over a %$%%@ , G [/Ghostface]

30t6p3b.gif
damn shame...

im feelin the song tho but c'mon son
indifferent.gif
Same exact $#!@ i said, usually i dont care about stuff like this but Fab lost a few points with that. ( from me anyway)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by dreClark

[Ghostface] Over a %$%%@ , G [/Ghostface]

30t6p3b.gif
damn shame...

im feelin the song tho but c'mon son
indifferent.gif
Same exact $#!@ i said, usually i dont care about stuff like this but Fab lost a few points with that. ( from me anyway)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

NT hates fab cause he's a mainstream rapper...if he was still just dropping mixtapes there would be a 500page official fab thread.....the song is not wack at all i hate that shoeuicide line though

Originally Posted by Al Audi

NT hates fab cause he's a mainstream rapper...if he was still just dropping mixtapes there would be a 500page official fab thread.....the song is not wack at all i hate that shoeuicide line though

Originally Posted by King Arthur

song is cool iv'e always been a fan of Fab

idk if its really beef though--- yeah he with ye girl but they were done already

if it is beef a part of me wants to think that Kanye is gonna be so upset and channel some ether type $@%% because as everyone knows he takes his women $@%% serious (808, blame game, bittersweet, runaway)

but then I think that bar for bar Fab>Kanye as a rapper

so i guess we will just wait and see

moz-screenshot-1.png
You-are-so-dumb-You-are-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

Originally Posted by King Arthur

song is cool iv'e always been a fan of Fab

idk if its really beef though--- yeah he with ye girl but they were done already

if it is beef a part of me wants to think that Kanye is gonna be so upset and channel some ether type $@%% because as everyone knows he takes his women $@%% serious (808, blame game, bittersweet, runaway)

but then I think that bar for bar Fab>Kanye as a rapper

so i guess we will just wait and see

moz-screenshot-1.png
You-are-so-dumb-You-are-really-dumb-for-real.jpg

Back
Top Bottom