I guess the Kanye x Fab beef is for real vol. You Be Killin' Em

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

This song is absolutely trash! And the video is whatever

Even though it's not my business I agree with Clark & Cake, just blatant.

Originally Posted by dreClark

[Ghostface] Over a %$%%@ , G [/Ghostface]

30t6p3b.gif
damn shame...

im feelin the song tho but c'mon son
indifferent.gif

Probably the best video Fab has ever made, song is mad corny though. Someone has got to tell Ryan Leslie to stick to producing R&B songs

Probably the best video Fab has ever made, song is mad corny though. Someone has got to tell Ryan Leslie to stick to producing R&B songs

damn, fab must really be low on cash, i coulda made that car explosion look more real in ms paint.

damn, fab must really be low on cash, i coulda made that car explosion look more real in ms paint.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Foreal that %@%$ looked beyond fake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Foreal that %@%$ looked beyond fake
laugh.gif

Rav... sometimes just sometimes bro... cant trust these _s (*%#+*#% too) cause they unholy (c) Jeezy
laugh.gif

dont trust none of these broads, not even mine, they're all GOIN!

Rav... sometimes just sometimes bro... cant trust these _s (*%#+*#% too) cause they unholy (c) Jeezy
laugh.gif

dont trust none of these broads, not even mine, they're all GOIN!

lol Fab is my dude. Wasnt him and 'Ye on good terms before?
and yeah he kinda goin hard wit it. She puttin the battery in his back and she might dip out on him soon enough.
You cant flaunt the next man's left overs... Then again Joe did....

I never really took the song as a diss to 'Ye prior to the video. I guess I just wasnt paying attention.

And obviously the video will look cheap. He's using an upcoming director and paying for it outta his own pocket Just like he did with all the other Funeral Service videos.
Def Jam aint pay for that.

That being said, I wish I got some kinda action from Amber Rose.

lol Fab is my dude. Wasnt him and 'Ye on good terms before?
and yeah he kinda goin hard wit it. She puttin the battery in his back and she might dip out on him soon enough.
You cant flaunt the next man's left overs... Then again Joe did....

I never really took the song as a diss to 'Ye prior to the video. I guess I just wasnt paying attention.

And obviously the video will look cheap. He's using an upcoming director and paying for it outta his own pocket Just like he did with all the other Funeral Service videos.
Def Jam aint pay for that.

That being said, I wish I got some kinda action from Amber Rose.

Back
Top Bottom