I got slapped by a stripper!!

strippers start to trip over the stupidest stuff...I was at a bachelor party one night, and as she and her "girlfriend" were executing a "toyshow" her other girl girlfriend proceeds to pop a squat on her face...great fun for everyone, right??? I said I want to poor champagne down your body intoyour girls mouth, she responds to me with the following "just cuz we are here doing this for money does not mean we are @#!+$%, we have limits too!"...... I looked around at my boys and could not believe that she objected to it.....what she was doing now was way worse.... by the way, all 3 girls offered up$50 bj's after the show....................go figure....I should have got my game up....

Originally Posted by maxi320

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

23rwbgi.jpg

I really thought about it. But that's not in my character.

But the first thing that crossed my mind was this, but I was able to keep my cool.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yall need some classes in respecting strippers

Oxymoron? Yes they are real people too. But she asked a question and I simply gave an honest answer.

What's the backstory on this GIF?

I got slapped by a stripper too.

But when she turned around to walk away I slapped her butt cheeks.

She just turned around and laughed it off.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lol one time I went to the stripclub for a friends bday and a stripper took my belt off, wrapped it around my neck and start riding me like a horse. It waswild. It was during her set and everyone was like wtff...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

strippers start to trip over the stupidest stuff...I was at a bachelor party one night, and as she and her "girlfriend" were executing a "toy show" her other girl girlfriend proceeds to pop a squat on her face...great fun for everyone, right??? I said I want to poor champagne down your body into your girls mouth, she responds to me with the following "just cuz we are here doing this for money does not mean we are @#!+$%, we have limits too!" ...... I looked around at my boys and could not believe that she objected to it.....what she was doing now was way worse.... by the way, all 3 girls offered up $50 bj's after the show....................go figure....I should have got my game up....
LOL @ Limits. How u gonna say something like that, then proceed to quote a price for a BJ to a stranger?

And I think the gif is from the MTV show Jersey Shore. I guess the girl is from the show, and the guy is random. It looks like he didn't want to hear whatshe had to say. I don't really know though. I refuse to turn my TV to MTV. Its annoying

laugh.gif
How you get slapped by a stripper for saying that?

At least you got something out of that.

Back
Top Bottom