I got slapped by a stripper!!

To make a long story short, I said some semi-slick stuff to a stripper last night, and she apparently walked away, but slapped me outa nowhere.
roll.gif

- Proceed if you can handle reading more than 2 sentences and can use a laugh or 2.

First off I'm not much of a strip club kinda guy. I don't like spending money for a tease. But it was a random guys night out with my dudes, andthat's where we ended up at the end of the night (this is after we got stuck in a small elevator 8 deep, and had to leave a party that got shut down by thecops.)

So the club was pretty much closing, and this one stripper asked me and my dudes if we wanted a dance. 1 of my dudes offered her a dollar to see some breasts,my other dude followed suit. So I jumped in and took a dollar out. We were obviously joking with her, and I figured as a stripper she must hear worse thanthis all the time.

She proceeds...."For 3 dollars?!?! What do I look like? Some kind of street @!%$+?!?!" Um last time I checked, you are basically naked. So shebrought this upon herself. And back home there are street @$%!*$ on my corner, and they clothe themselves better than what she had on.

I replied..."Somethin like it" and me and my dudes just laughed. I guess this rubbed her the wrong way. But why ask if you don't want to hearthe answer. She acted like she was walking away, and caught me across my cheek when I wasn't looking. Adjusted my glasses and everything.
laugh.gif

I was surprised, but I am a very level headed person so I didn't react. It takes a lot more than that to ruin my night. I just shook my head and laughed. Her other stripper girl tried to come to the rescue as if I was in the wrong, but my boy was heated and just pushed her back.

Surprisingly the bouncers were pretty cool about the situation. Told ol' girl she can't come to work for 2 weeks, and gave us 8 free passes to comeback.

Cue the gifs - I need to make light of the situation.
Cue the "Cool story bro"

at least your girlfriend didnt slap you in front of your mom, dad and sister on YOUR birthday...
yea

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

at least your girlfriend didnt slap you in front of your mom, dad and sister on YOUR birthday...
yea

Ouch! Out of line. She has heart to do that in front of the fam. I can't have a gf who thinks hitting is ok.

Originally Posted by maxi320

I replied..."Somethin like it" and me and my dudes just laughed. I guess this rubbed her the wrong way. But why ask if you don't want to hear the answer. She acted like she was walking away, and caught me across my cheek when I wasn't looking. Adjusted my glasses and everything.
laugh.gif

you got slapped because you looked like this.
swwlug.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]She was giving me a lap dance, put her ******* in my mouth and she asked me something....i accidentlybit her nip and sucked on it and she slapped me
pimp.gif
ended up chatting withher afterwards, she liked it
devil.gif
[/color]

yea

Pics of the incident?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

23rwbgi.jpg

I really thought about it. But that's not in my character.

But the first thing that crossed my mind was this, but I was able to keep my cool.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yall need some classes in respecting strippers

Oxymoron? Yes they are real people too. But she asked a question and I simply gave an honest answer.

yea

If she is still your girl

here is your L

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

I replied..."Somethin like it" and me and my dudes just laughed. I guess this rubbed her the wrong way. But why ask if you don't want to hear the answer. She acted like she was walking away, and caught me across my cheek when I wasn't looking. Adjusted my glasses and everything.
laugh.gif

swwlug.jpg
....Is that really you?

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

23rwbgi.jpg

I really thought about it. But that's not in my character.

But the first thing that crossed my mind was this, but I was able to keep my cool.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yall need some classes in respecting strippers

Oxymoron? Yes they are real people too. But she asked a question and I simply gave an honest answer.
OUCH.
roll.gif

I got slapped by a stripper once, she had her thong wrapped around her hand...Long story short I was dating another dancer and this skeevy broad tried toholler and grind on me and I pushed her away..My lady whooped her @sz and I never did see the other chick again.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

I know im late, but whats the story on this GIF
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
youtube?
Jersey Shore.
And I read that MTV isn't airing Snookie getting clocked due to people saying that MTV isn't taking the situation seriously.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Kakashi

laugh.gif

swwlug.jpg
....Is that really you?
No way. But it did make me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom