I GOT SCAMMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here is my scammed story. i posted one before, but i have different info now because i have now established this guy is the definate scammer. His name is bryan hernandez. He is a ******g ******. I am just starting to get into collecting sneakers, and this guy has totally messed up my shoe game. since i have a small foot (size 7) its hard to find people that sell shoes in my size. i saw a post on instagram through a shoe advertiser for chicago tens and flu game twelves in my size for 110 so i went for it. a couple days later, i got the shoes. i was satisfied with the product, so i told bryan that if he ever had any shoes for sale or trade he should come to me because i am trying to get my shoe game up, i only had about 7 pairs of shoes at the time. a couple days later he told me he had a trade for me, one of the shoes was too big for him, the other one he got in a good trade, and the third he didnt like the hype or the shoe in general. so i gave him the three best pairs of shoes i had (lebron 7 aways, lebron 8 ps royals, and lebron 9 chinas) and a lebron 9 big bang shirt.so he got my product a couple days later. he told me my shoes were shipped (jordan 3 black cements, jordan 7 olympics, and lebron 9 miami vicees). you might be wondering why he took this trade, or actually why i didnt call bs cause it was too good to be true. i offered him cav 4s and snapbacks and stuff like that, but he just wanted the lebrons because he had a friend that would trade him for them. well i kind of noticed something was up because he never gave me a tracking numbner. he said it cost too much he only had 15 bucks on him at the time. so i did some resaerch, and of course the tracking number was free. i called him and he started ignoring me. at the end of the day, he tolid me he was at work. he explained everything: that he was trading with someone else the shoes i gave him, and he was gonna give me the shoes he got from the trade. so i was patient for a while, then i called him again. he answered, told me he couldnt give me the miami vices cause the guy he was getting the vices from scammed him. so then i told him if i could have olympic 7s black cement 3s and lakers 6s to make up for it, and i was still being kind hearted because he got scammed (my shoes though) and also the trade was a total rape on his end. he told me he didnt have olympic 7s or black cement 3s! he told me he could give me $140 orion 7s wolf grey 5s or last shot 14s. i told him 140 orions and lakers. he said ok. then i called him back asked him when he was gonna ship, he told me he didnt have any of the shoes he claimed to have!!!! he told me he only had 4 pairs of shoes and only one of them were retros. i was so pissed. i told him i wanted retail for everything i gave him. he said he only had 140. at this point im going ape on him. he told me he had to go and hung up. i have sent him at least 100 calls since the incident. my dad has called him too, he told me he would drive down there, but i never like being the burden and i dont want to cost my dad all that gas money and time off work. so basically hes ignored all my texts and calls.

heres this punks number: 305 527 3874

blow the piss out of his phone! please!

so basically im left pissed off and 3 shoes down plus 1 shirt down. if you live in north beach florida, could you please knock on this kids door??? someone needs to punch this punk for me.

thank you for taking the time to read my scam story. if thers anyway i can catch this scammer, please let me know!

ps. i know this sounds sketchy but i erased all the messages with all the parts where we agreed to making the deal cause my dad wanted to read it and i cussed alot in it, and my dad would get mad at me if he saw that. looking back at it, i shouldve never done that, but the past is the past.

ps. i know this sounds sketchy but i erased all the messages with all the parts where we agreed to making the deal cause my dad wanted to read it and i cussed alot in it, and my dad would get mad at me if he saw that. looking back at it, i shouldve never done that, but the past is the past.

:lol:

Your first mistake was getting into the sneaker game in the first place. Y'all new cats are easy targets.

My eyes hurt after reading that

Last edited:
Cliffs for everyone

-Kids new to shoe game

-Deals with a guy he bought shoes from in attempts to get his pair count up.

-Trades his Lebron 7 aways, lebron 8 ps royals, and lebron 9 chinas for his jordan 3 black cements, jordan 7 olympics, and lebron 9 miami vicees :lol: Red Flag

-Dude doesnt give tracking cuz he never shipped

-Kid blows up his phone, and guys continues to lie.

-Kid gets played outta 3 shoes & a shirt

Last edited:
Because your other thread is not enough you had to make a new one. BRING BACK THE 1 MONTH WAITING PERIOD.

Size 7? What are you even doing buying shoes outside of retail? You can get hyped releases weeks after release date online on places like Foot Locker, Foot Action, Eastbay, etc. I always see size 7's in stock.

Me personally, I think it's Nike makes more pairs as a way of showing sympathy to you for having a tiny negroconda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom