I got robbed.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Why the hell were you carrying that amount?

Did someone know you were carrying that much money? Set-up?
I mean 1200 is light
like i said i dont mess with any type of plastic
I dont know man

iYen wrote:
Damn, that sucks that you got robbed.
Why did you carry so much cash on you?
Were you dressed flashy as hell at the mall?

read above

and all black everything + lebron cannons

Dude just said 1200 in cash is light? Can we trade lives?

Why do people keep saying THB? Wouldn't "The Best Hands" be TBH? Is it lack of typing skills or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

First Henzo now THB?

Like father, like son.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Why do people keep saying THB? Wouldn't "The Best Hands" be TBH? Is it lack of typing skills or am I missing something?

laugh.gif
he's had multiple accounts

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

No.

THB = The Hater Boxden

The biggest internet troll ever.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I do the exact opposite. I never carry cash. I got one debit card and that's it. I'll gladly hand it over, and 5 minutes later it's getting cancelled.

Exactly what I do and what everyone should do, like why the +%$# would you walk around with that type of cash in your pockets?....you Diddy?...unless I have the cash ready to purchase something that has to be paid in cash, there is no reason or need for me to have more than 30$ in hand...debit card FTW.
Why gladly hand it over? Dont give them anything.... at all

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Some kid from NT jacked his iPad.

he didn't get jacked tho

Henz let dude borrow an iPad and never got it back.

What do you call that?

And THB has had many accounts...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
there's a difference between having someone run up on you and telling you to run your pockets and lending out an item and being taken advantage of. 

Idk where to begin with this. Honestly I'm not sure if serious. Hell I might as well start robbing ppl at the mall if it's that easy...1200 damn and I say that u ain't even tripping on the money. I bet ur all traumatized after this incident. Come on son where are ur "balls" at......

Co-sign on debit cards.
People stay asking me let me borrow a dollar.
Hit em with the "all i carry is plastic, bruh"

he didn't get jacked tho

Henz let dude borrow an iPad and never got it back.

What do you call that?

And THB has had many accounts...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
there's a difference between having someone run up on you and telling you to run your pockets and lending out an item and being taken advantage of. 
For somebody you know just to take your !%@ and not give it back is a bigger punk then actually getting robbed. lmaoooo Dude was "like !%@ Henz0, he ain't gettin this !%@ back" Basically

OP said in another thread he bought his girl last year LV, prada, diamond rings, a house, a car, etc lol

and this year, same thing but a diff girl..

im exaggerating yes, but the way he said it in that thread like it wasn't no thing..

and how he says $1200 is "light"

sounds like he was setup and some folks knew wassup..

finally i can use the term ive seen other folks use.. he "got got", hope that was used the right way lol

on a serious note..

sorry about the situation, esp during the holidays. i personally dont/wont carry that much cash on hand though..hope everything works out

Back
Top Bottom