I found a glove in my Popeyes chicken

You could have been rollin' in the doe. Now you're just a n_ with a deep fried glove.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

xin_000302051002593320678.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You shouldnt complain its one of the 11 secrets in the KFC recipe, Popeyes just forgot to cut it up

U should have asked for the store location number and corporates number and the managers name.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

I'm definitly not through with them. I should have gotten free food, but I wasn't going to flip out and start anything because then I will be just as bad as them, and possibly will affect my chances in sueing(which I doubt I can).
you can definitely sue, you'd better sue. If you don't sue, you deserve a kick in the nuts. honestly, sue.

no really, Sue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

U should have asked for the store location number and corporates number and the managers name.

word. the manager was in the wrong... it's not that hard to give something free... i worked at KFC 2 years ago and i would give EVERYONE free *$%!
laugh.gif
youcould just count it as waste at the end of the night... but manager is ALWAYS supposed to take care of you...

like yesterday at my job, i was working and there was a muslim table in my coworkers section. So the wrong pizza is delivered to their table (i work in a pizzaplace) and they eat a slice of it each... and it turns out that there was pork on it
eek.gif
laugh.gif
... they were mad as hell... the manager comped the whole checkand gave them free desserts... but seriously what would you have done
roll.gif
smh.gif

awe man thats gross bro. if i were you, i would sue them.
or atleast ask for my money back at the time.
Wheres this popeyes so i know never to go there lol

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Face82

word. the manager was in the wrong... it's not that hard to give something free... i worked at KFC 2 years ago and i would give EVERYONE free !+@%
laugh.gif
you could just count it as waste at the end of the night... but manager is ALWAYS supposed to take care of you...

like yesterday at my job, i was working and there was a muslim table in my coworkers
section. So the wrong pizza is delivered to their table (i work in a
pizza place) and they eat a slice of it each... and it turns out that
there was pork on it
eek.gif
laugh.gif
... they were mad as hell... the manager
comped the whole check and gave them free desserts... but seriously what would you have done
roll.gif
smh.gif

Wow!! They ate the pork? I'm shocked they didn't spray everybody in that mother###
laugh.gif

We once messed with my muslim friend and fed him pork..he tried to kill us. Didn't speak for months. Lol

^ no they were really nice and tipped 20 bucks.

he was probably mad because that was your intention, this was an accident

mygod.gif

Please sue and I woulda through that chicken at the manager if he said I couldn't get a refund

take it the NEWS... they always got people doing that random stuff

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
getting paid real soon

Back
Top Bottom