I found a glove in my Popeyes chicken

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

if u were really a G...once u saw it u woulda known the deal. just taken a bite as u would with any kind of chicken, and acted like u started choking on the glove.

but i agree with dude that said to call the news. or just threaten them and give them a hint that if they hook it up with some kind of discount that they dont have to worry about it.

For real. I would have reenacted a heart attack scene or something.

You could have been rollin' in the doe. Now you're just a n_ with a deep fried glove.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

People get free food for less than that, I hope you're not through with them.
And that's
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I used to work at Maggianos (an Italian place) and customers would complain and say they did not like a particular dish for whatever reason, and boom, it wouldbe free.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

I thought Esco only ate at the finer establishments.

Ehh, I guess I'm going to start having to. Fast food isn't good to begin with. But it was fast so...

I've always heard negative things about fast food, but I never thought something like this would happen to me.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm no lawyer, but I think there has to be harm committed for any legal action to fall through. But try your luck though.
It was harmful enough to make me post in on NT
eek.gif
grin.gif

Seriously, a glove in my chicken though? It's nauseating. I no longer can eat fried chicken because I will always remember this day.
...And as I submitted that, I seriously thought about inserting "physical damage". You should have taken that free meal, but now allyou're going to get out of that incident is an L.

At popeyes they usually put the "chicken" in between the front where the cashiers are the the cooks...........soo how the hell did they not see thatplastic sticking out of the chicken when they put it in the box............I honestly think you did it yourself or they did it on purpose

That is DISGUSTING
I would've flipped
do exactly what ebayologist said
HE DIDN'T GIVE YOU A FREE MEAL?
In dunkin donuts if you're not satisfied for any reason its free, same with MCD'S and BK
Threaten to go to the media, write the letter/attach pics

Wow
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That's a damn shame, but like ebayologist said write, suing would be a pain. If you are emailing or writing them, the pics will def do you justice.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

This pretty much is where he @$%*!* up. I'm going to definitly be taking action sometime tomorrow. NYC is being hit with the snowstorm so Ihave plenty of time. Be safe ya'll.

I get hungry and decide to go to Popeyes(don't ask). I get my food no problem, go to sit down and see this in my box of chicken:

ztdrpg.jpg

2z9cpiw.jpg

A glove cooked in with my chicken. #$%+ was straight up disturbing. I walk up the counter and ask the girl behind what is this? She goes "Iono." I then
indifferent.gif
. I'm getting pretty angry and ask to speak to a manager. Dude comes out and apologizes. I ask for a free meal or something of that matter and he tells me he cannot. Can I sue them? Or will I just be another case of a fast food mishap?

alien.gif
Bro, you should at least of got some lotion, oil, or at least some chicken grease for them rough %!@ hands you got! LMAO
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

This pretty much is where he @$%*!* up. I'm going to definitly be taking action sometime tomorrow. NYC is being hit with the snowstorm so I have plenty of time. Be safe ya'll.
update us

lmao. wow man i dont know how u didnt leave that place with a free meal at thee minimum.

Cannot give free meal? I wouldve been calling my local news asap with the story and pics to send them.

Back
Top Bottom