I DIDNT GET ARRESTED TONIGHT... EPIC...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

You got THAT drunk off of that much?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's what i was thinking.

dude had like 10 drinks total... big #%$%@*# deal, college kids warm up that way in most towns BEFORE going out.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

You got THAT drunk off of that much?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's what i was thinking.

dude had like 10 drinks total... big #%$%@*# deal, college high school kids warm up that way in most towns BEFORE going out.

You really bragging about drinking 2 Miller Lights...lightweight, this whole thread sucks. Sounds like OP's first time getting drunk.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

PS: 3 SHOTS GREY GOOSE, 2 MILLER LIGHTS, AND A FISH BOWL (8 SHOTS OF MIXED DRINKS)
*JEEZY* YEAAAAAAH *JEEZY*

Lightweight. I have 3 shots of Goose with lunch...

can never please NT
laugh.gif
11 shots and 2 beers to me is a lot. I'm 5 7 and weigh 138.

and to everyone saying I have a cool story bro, thanks. I wasn't really expecting more than that
happy.gif

can never please NT
laugh.gif

and to everyone saying I have a cool story bro, thanks. I wasn't really expecting more than that
happy.gif

kavinsky :smh:i remember this dude
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

"cool story bro" is getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo played. Yes, I had to od on the sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo because NTers od on.

Cool story bro!

cooooooool comment bro!

can never please NT
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Oh+Snap.jpg

can never please NT
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Oh+Snap.jpg
lmaoo!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i wouldn't be posting on nt after a drunk night, i would either be smashing, fapping out of frustration for not smashing, eating some late night food, orsleeping.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

something's not adding up here...if you were that trashed, you wouldn't misspelled a word or two...

Am i the only one who can still type while drunk?
maybe ya some slow @#$%^ lol

dont worry , even blacked out i can type well....i written some stupid stuff on facebook blacked out spelled right!!

Back
Top Bottom