I DIDNT GET ARRESTED TONIGHT... EPIC...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I get kinda gone and type well too, so it's believeable.
forreal... maybe i'm just good at it. like oh, i misspelled a word, im gonna go and fix it...
indifferent.gif

this is me dumbed down, when i'm sober i'm on some rex essay-$@! type #+%$ you simps
roll.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

happy u had a good night but you're makin team electro look bad right now
i was the founder bruh, kavinsky was my old banned name
pimp.gif

and forreal, how am i making a "team" on Nt look bad. i had an incredible night with amazing stories. why most of nt on right now sober and ain'tdone !*$* on a friday night? only excuse is studying for shcool (you get props for THAT) but 99% of those online right now aint do that
laugh.gif

its 3 am and you are already sobered up, not to mention you threw up a bunch of times which is in violation of man code.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

happy u had a good night but you're makin team electro look bad right now
i was the founder bruh, kavinsky was my old banned name
pimp.gif

and forreal, how am i making a "team" on Nt look bad. i had an incredible night with amazing stories. why most of nt on right now sober and ain't done !*$* on a friday night? only excuse is studying for shcool (you get props for THAT) but 99% of those online right now aint do that
laugh.gif
like how incredible was your night bro?

Originally Posted by marlsj

So you've been arrested every other night?

Your mother must be so proud.

she is with my 3.4 gpa in honors and finance/economics courses bruh. but of coruse eveyrone on NT drives an M3 and goes to Stanford with a 4.1 GPA... so yeah,i MUST suck. night ya'll, i'll read the rest of the hate tmrw
laugh.gif

PS: for those with a mac and firefox, i use control+ click to correct spelling errors. very simple, durr....

That Brule's Rules is funny
laugh.gif
dood be mad random. He's a funny dood. Another thing, I should be tappin' a Cameroonian right now, but I'm notbecause of my location.....I'm at my boy's crib, kinda high watchin' these movies on how to live properly. These rules are wrong....they don'tapply to me 'cause I'm not like the average human being. I'm the equivalent to humans and robots, my thought process is that of a sociopathicgenius who's only moderately smarter than average....no outrageously righteous. That's why you should try the product made from the Earth....it was puthere for you and me and everybody..........wait a minute, you already inhale life huh? You sly dog.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Its a shame you didnt drive home drunk and get killed.

damn....
i had someone say they were using prayer beads to pray that i died a year or so back... then that same ##%%%% made a post about his mother dyingfrom cancer. so what now... cold but i keep it real, keep your priorities straight, and if i really hurt you that much emotionally online then you suck atlife, PERIOD.

*pass out time*

Idk man when I go out and get drunk and had one of those great nights I usually come home when the sun is rising and straight to bed smelling like throw up andliquor with a couple of hate texts from my girl and one from a girl I met that night but OP was replying to every post and probably typing better then heusually does with emoticons and everything when im tipsy I could type normally but when im throwing and sh*t I can't even look at my fone right just anobservation

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

something's not adding up here...if you were that trashed, you wouldn't misspelled a word or two...

Am i the only one who can still type while drunk?
maybe ya some slow @#$%^ lol
I don't care how %#+@@@ up I am, I still can type.

Back
Top Bottom