I Can't Trust You If.....

Meh. I blaze non stop if I'm not working. No big deal.
I'm talkin about dudes rollin a skimp after i rolled a fat *** L. That **** gets no love in these parts.

tumblr_npaow0Fwp31rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Some of y'all just listed stuff that kind of irks you. Here are some things I legit don't trust:

- Anyone who speaks to softly or with a whisper. If I have to strain my ears to hear what you said or repeatedly ask you to speak up I can't trust you. You don't even trust your own word or what you're saying.

- Anyone who speaks out of the side of their mouth, barely moves their lips to speak, or doesn't show they're teeth when they speak. You're trying to hide your secrets when you speak and I want no parts of you.

- You're a man who has no vices and you're not super religious. If you don't smoke (even if it's just cigarettes), drink, gamble, go to strip clubs, or curse I CANNOT trust you. A man should have at least one vice.

- If you don't like music or movies. You're a psycho and society doesn't need you.

- You go to a party or a networking event where you don't know many people there or came by yourself, but you end up talking to everyone or jumping from person to person quickly. You have no loyalty and don't truly value people or relationships thus you won't even sniff my inner circle.

Some of y'all just listed stuff that kind of irks you. Here are some things I legit don't trust:

- Anyone who speaks to softly or with a whisper. If I have to strain my ears to hear what you said or repeatedly ask you to speak up I can't trust you. You don't even trust your own word or what you're saying.

- Anyone who speaks out of the side of their mouth, barely moves their lips to speak, or doesn't show they're teeth when they speak. You're trying to hide your secrets when you speak and I want no parts of you.

- You're a man who has no vices and you're not super religious. If you don't smoke (even if it's just cigarettes), drink, gamble, go to strip clubs, or curse I CANNOT trust you. A man should have at least one vice.

- If you don't like music or movies. You're a psycho and society doesn't need you.

- You go to a party or a networking event where you don't know many people there or came by yourself, but you end up talking to everyone or jumping from person to person quickly. You have no loyalty and don't truly value people or relationships thus you won't even sniff my inner circle.

you sound like a hater. some people are soft spoken. maybe son had a stroke and part of his face is unmovable. a guy has to have a vice? lol what? dudes just can be good and wholesome? son has to have something wrong with him for you to build with him? somebody guys to a party, and knows nobody, and during the party, turns into a social butterfly and makes lots of connections, you have a problem with that? loyalty to people he just met? you weak sauce

you sound like a hater. some people are soft spoken. maybe son had a stroke and part of his face is unmovable. a guy has to have a vice? lol what? dudes just can be good and wholesome? son has to have something wrong with him for you to build with him? somebody guys to a party, and knows nobody, and during the party, turns into a social butterfly and makes lots of connections, you have a problem with that? loyalty to people he just met? you weak sauce

You clearly guilty of all of the above and that's why you mad. I've seen these situations play out many times, dudes ain't have no stroke they just sketchy. There's a difference between soft spoken and these whispering dudes. I guarantee if you ever came across one you wouldn't trust them either. Your words don't have to be heard by everybody, but in a small setting people shouldn't constantly ask you to speak up. In a one on one conversation in person I shouldn't have to guess what you're saying. Every person I've ever met like this ended up doing some ultra shady ****, it's a trend homie.

People can be wholesome, but if you're not super religious miss me with the squeaky clean persona. You know any non religious people who are squeaky clean? The only ones I've ever met had DEEP skeletons or were plotting and ended up doing shady ****.

I don't have a problem with anyone making lots of connections, but what I have seen is those social butterflies and the ones jumping from people to people too quick end up not being loyal later down the line. I'm not concerned with loyalty at a party, but I've seen dudes show a lack of loyalty later and when I look back that's a sign. These folks be dropping friends quickly for the next best thing and you can see it in their eyes early.

You trust these people if you want to pleighboi. I'm not joking when I saw the most foul **** I've seen has come from the people I listed therefore I'm not trusting them.

--If you're a woman who spits instead of swallowing.
--If you're a dude and you spit after damn near every sentence.
--If you say anything like "you made it now" or "you're living good huh"? You might as well say you're plotting and scheming.

Maybe I phrased it wrong. Clearly you don't owe a stranger anything. But there's a difference between someone who works a room and someone who's overeager to meet every single person and transitions unnaturally into convos. I've seen people get close with the later to point where there should unquestionably be loyalty and then there is none.

--If you're a woman who spits instead of swallowing.
--If you're a dude and you spit after damn near every sentence.
--If you say anything like "you made it now" or "you're living good huh"? You might as well say you're plotting and scheming.

lmaooo tis true hahaha.

I can't trust you if you a habitual line stepper

I can't trust you if you wear all black new era vans

Last edited:
Hey man, I like a nice Miller Lite from time to time, and I'm pretty trustworthy.

lol if it's there it's there i guess. but im not buying it. im too used to high % stuff to even feel anything off 5% and below :lol:

Last edited:
I drink proper beer, which most social gatherings won't have. So i'll pop your light beer and your bud/corona/heineken etc. every now and then.

I don't trust birds named Brittney.

Won't trust a dude named Bruce unless his last name is Wayne.

Last edited:
If you're on a plane sitting next to a model, and you don't do a damn thing about it except take a grainy video...you ain't to be trusted.

I see you @Diego  .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom