I been baking cookies all day and I cant stop. GET IN HERE!!! (GAME UPDATE! V FML.0)

Just starting.. where's the app for my iPhone, brah? I'll play this on my lunches at work.

70 mil cps
73% upgrades unlocked
82% achievements
256% milk

I can't stop until I'm at 100
I've wasted so much time... Won't feel right if I don't finish

Plus I can't even click fast because I'm using my iPad

Last edited:
70 mil cps
73% upgrades unlocked
82% achievements
256% milk

This could be an obvious question but where does it show milk level? Been playing for a day now and haven't seen it yet.

70 mil cps

73% upgrades unlocked

82% achievements

256% milk

This could be an obvious question but where does it show milk level? Been playing for a day now and haven't seen it yet.
In stats bro
Didn't see it whenever I glanced under achievements. Thanks.

Man, those x777 cookie click multipliers are SO appreciated when you're saving up for items in the trillions
pimp.gif
how you get x777 i been at x7 every time
  • 49.00417% to get "Frenzy": Get 7x cookie production for 77 seconds. Affects both Cookies per Second, and Cookies per Click.
  • 49.00417%  to get "Lucky!": Get an instant boost of cookies equal to 10% of the current cookies plus 13, or 20 minutes worth of cookies (which is CPS*1200) plus 13, whichever is less.
  • 1.6625%  to get "Clicking Frenzy": Gives x777 cookies per click for 13 seconds.
    • Only works for manual clicking.
  • 0.32916%  to start a "Chain Cookie": The first cookie you click in the chain will reward you with +6 cookies, and 3 seconds after being clicked another cookie will appear which grants +66 cookies, and then the third +666 cookies, and so on. Every time you click the golden cookie, after it rewards cookies, it runs a couple checks. The first five will always appear (as long as you don't miss clicking them), but after that, there are a few things that can cause the chain to break:
    • Missing a cookie (at any point in the chain, even the first five) will break the chain. Each cookie stays onscreen for 6 seconds.
    • Every cookie past the 5th has a 10% chance to not appear..
    • Clicking a cookie past the 5th one that awards more than the amount you had when you clicked it will end the chain. You still get the payout for that cookie, but no more will appear for that chain. (As of v1.033 this feature actually works.)
The longest the chain can go for is 13 consecutive cookies, at which point you will have earned a total of 7,407,407,407,398 cookies from it. Golden Cookies will not start chains until you have at least 100,000 cookies baked all time.

any of yall do a reset to get heavenly chips. just did my first reset and got 3 heavenly chips

any of yall do a reset to get heavenly chips. just did my first reset and got 3 heavenly chips
think im going to get all the achievements first before i reset

Have had the window open for about 2 hours now.. 27,000cps.

Why the hell is this so addicting :stoneface:

EDIT: 34,200cps* :lol:

Last edited:
At first I was looking at everyone like they were crazy, like who wants to click cookies all day.. Now I just got my first time machine.
tired.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom