I am telling you bros.....best wings EVER

This thread made me hungry for some wings but its late and everything closed. FML:smh:

KFC? :x

mean.gif
@ you saying KFC has the best wings ever

roll.gif

But isn't this pretty much the same as the old KFC Honey BBQ wings that they used to sell... I almost cursed the person taking my order out the first time that I found out they took these off the menu... Those were one of my go to favs... but now I settle with the Mild Wings from Cluck-U... AMAZING

Or you cold just call Wingstreet and order 40 honey bbq wings.
Same thing.
I could call any wing place and order them tho. My point is, is that these wings at lousy KFC are off the meat rack for whatever reason.

And just like most people in this thread I am passionate about my wings :lol:

Last edited:
People still eat KFC? Guess that old 20/20 about them steroids and chickens lookin like baby bulldogs didnt scare you off

Every one always clowns me until they try them.

I brought some chips,beer, and the sauce to a little get together back in the summer because my man made a ton of wings. It was a hit. People were losing their s*** when they found out that it was from KFC.

Or you cold just call Wingstreet and order 40 honey bbq wings.
Same thing.
I could call any wing place and order them tho. My point is, is that these wings at lousy KFC are off the meat rack for whatever reason.

And just like most people in this thread I am passionate about my wings :lol:

I think you kinda missed my point. They are, literally, the same wings and sauce.

KFC owns Pizza hut/wings street.

That's a lot of chicken, and nasty chicken at that. I hate KFC.

DUFFS in Buffalo NY tho....never tasted anything close since then :smh:

Last edited:
kfc used to do boneless honey bbq wings and those were the best ever. i dont know why would they stop making them and then come out with stupid $hi+ like sliders and craver whatever theyre called.

Back
Top Bottom