I am telling you bros.....best wings EVER

bangin as hell actually... they don't just have honey bbq wings anymore tho?
like why did you have to order the sauce separate and shake em to make em?
or you like it extra saucy (pause)?
laugh.gif

The best wings come from local spots

Chipotle-Lime wings from my fav watering hole are unreal

if you're making wings at home I highly recommend this sauce
The homie marinaded them in this sauce fried them then hit them with a little sauce coming out the fryer. 

They had that full flavor with still a good bit of crunch left in them.
pimp.gif

I been doing it wrong my entire life.

I used to LOVE their actual honey bbq wings when I was little. Now I'm a big fan of buffalo wild wings honey bbq.

if you're making wings at home I highly recommend this sauce
The homie marinaded them in this sauce fried them then hit them with a little sauce coming out the fryer. 
They had that full flavor with still a good bit of crunch left in them.:pimp:

I been doing it wrong my entire life.
:nerd: gonna try that... i usually fry them, add the sauce then throw them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes

Wingstop wings aren't that great anymore. I hardly ever eat them, but they were a lot better in the past. I actually prefer Buffalo Wild Wings and Hooters now :\.

I don't understand the wing argument at all...

Every restaurant just fries them and puts sauce on them. No difference. Some might marinate or brine them, but if you put hot sauce on them the difference is minimal at best.

Now the hot sauce argument is a whole different thing

I still enjoy Wingstop...But I love home made Honey Sriracha Wings.

I go to Costco and get their seasoned wings and then bake it at home. Put some Frank's and it's as good as anything I could buy at restaurants. They used to have it already cooked, but I don't know why they stopped.

Y'all need to cook the wings on the grill about half way then put them in sauce and let them simmer on low for about an hour or two

Back
Top Bottom