eek.gif

(prays for a Xavier Henry, Wesley Witherspoon, John Wall lineup
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by tmukg21

(prays for a Xavier Henry, Wesley Witherspoon, Tyreke Evans, John Wall lineup
grin.gif
)

He's gotten alot better since the beginning of the year but I have an inkling he's staying.

[stewie griffin]And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless," "a whole nother," or "all of the sudden" shall be sent toa work camp.[/stewie]

I heard dude is the truth... Considering the person that told me gives hardly no one any credit, Ill believe it

laugh.gif
Come on, John... Help your boy at Baylor out... I heard Scott Drew locked him outta practices until you commit...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

grin.gif
)

He's gotten alot better since the beginning of the year but I have an inkling he's staying.
a part of me feels that way, another part knows he's a top ten pick
grin.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Tyreke is not a top 10 pick.
beat me to it...pause.

Tyreke Evans is Donte Greene from last year. Has a ton of talent...but think they're alot better than what they are and end up somewhere at the bottom ofthe first round.

I didn't read the original post. I thought he already had Tyreke in there.

Lance Stephenson > John Wall
I used to think that. I used to believe that and voice that vehemently.

But now, I see that isn't the case.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

beat me to it...pause.

Tyreke Evans is Donte Greene from last year. Has a ton of talent...but think they're alot better than what they are and end up somewhere at the bottom of the first round.
donte green is in the d-league , reke may not start but will get some nice minutes

top ten may be a stretch, but....*goes to google* wait: Nbadraft.net doesn't have him in the top 50
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

takes words back
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I didn't read the original post. I thought he already had Tyreke in there.

grin.gif
)

a part of me feels that way, another part knows he's a top ten pick
grin.gif

Thats where the Tyreke is not a top 10 pick came from... Lemme find out Dre went to South Shore wit me and Henz
laugh.gif

allen3xis wrote:

beat me to it...pause.
Tyreke Evans is Donte Greene from last year. Has a ton of talent...but think they're alot better than what they are and end up somewhere at the bottom of
the first round.
donte green is in the d-league , reke may not start but will get some nice minutes

top ten may be a stretch, but....*goes to google* wait: Nbadraft.net doesn't have him in the top 50
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

takes words back
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NBAdraft.net is such a bad site don't pay attention to that. He still isn't a top ten pick though.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Thats where the Tyreke is not a top 10 pick came from... Lemme find out Dre went to South Shore wit me and Henz
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Nah man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I figured that his original list was: (prays for a Xavier Henry, Wesley Witherspoon, Tyreke Evans, John Wall lineup
grin.gif
)

I didn't realize that InMyMind added Tyreke to the list and said that stuff about him staying.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

[stewie griffin]And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless," "a whole nother," or "all of the sudden" shall be sent to a work camp.[/stewie]
laugh.gif
hate that too

hmmm. I saw John play twice during a Christmas Tournament. His skill on the court is off the charts. Defense, shooting, getting to the basket are allamazing. His attitude is horrendous though. There was one incident where he was called for a foul I guess he felt he didn't commit. Homie grabbed the balland walked over like he was about to hand it to the ref, but instead slammed it down in front of him and walked away. The ref didn't call a Tech on him butmade it walk back over, pick the ball up, and hand it to him.
laugh.gif
It was funny but still
smh.gif

I know we don't need that at UNC even though I hear he would have gone there had he gotten an offer. I stay in Raleigh near where he goes to school andI hear that he will MOST LIKELY commit to Nc State because his mom wants him close to home, but who knows...things could change...

Originally Posted by Changethegame

hmmm. I saw John play twice during a Christmas Tournament. His skill on the court is off the charts. Defense, shooting, getting to the basket are all amazing. His attitude is horrendous though. There was one incident where he was called for a foul I guess he felt he didn't commit. Homie grabbed the ball and walked over like he was about to hand it to the ref, but instead slammed it down in front of him and walked away. The ref didn't call a Tech on him but made it walk back over, pick the ball up, and hand it to him.
laugh.gif
It was funny but still
smh.gif

I know we don't need that at UNC even though I hear he would have gone there had he gotten an offer. I stay in Raleigh near where he goes to school and I hear that he will MOST LIKELY commit to Nc State because his mom wants him close to home, but who knows...things could change...
Good Info... Is he a LEGIT 6"4?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Changethegame

hmmm. I saw John play twice during a Christmas Tournament. His skill on the court is off the charts. Defense, shooting, getting to the basket are all amazing. His attitude is horrendous though. There was one incident where he was called for a foul I guess he felt he didn't commit. Homie grabbed the ball and walked over like he was about to hand it to the ref, but instead slammed it down in front of him and walked away. The ref didn't call a Tech on him but made it walk back over, pick the ball up, and hand it to him.
laugh.gif
It was funny but still
smh.gif

I know we don't need that at UNC even though I hear he would have gone there had he gotten an offer. I stay in Raleigh near where he goes to school and I hear that he will MOST LIKELY commit to Nc State because his mom wants him close to home, but who knows...things could change...
Good Info... Is he a LEGIT 6"4?

I'd say he's a legit 6'4. 6'3 at the worst...

I think he'll end up at State. Duke might not even offer him a scholly if they think he's a one and done type of dude. Memphis is the only other placeI see him going.

mad.gif
Why the @%$* can't Duke land a recruit like this..the N' is rightthere in raliegh and we probably won't even offer him
mad.gif

How many schollys does Memphis have? Could they land both Wall and Cousins? If so...SMH

Back
Top Bottom