I am a John Wall fan irregardless of his school of choice

They gon' put Wall on a Football scholly and have him play basketball.

laugh.gif

But yeah, Wall is Def 6'4.

And I would assume that he's staying in the RDU area...His mom is sick I believe....

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

allen3xis wrote:

Tyreke is not a top 10 pick.
beat me to it...pause.
Tyreke Evans is Donte Greene from last year. Has a ton of talent...but think they're alot better than what they are and end up somewhere at the bottom of
the first round.
donte green is in the d-league , reke may not start but will get some nice minutes

top ten may be a stretch, but....*goes to google* wait: Nbadraft.net doesn't have him in the top 50
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

takes words back
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NBAdraft.net is such a bad site don't pay attention to that. He still isn't a top ten pick though.

People who knock NBAdraft.net dont realize it's an ongoing process throughout the year.

By draft month that thing is usually pretty spot on.

even then they cant fully account for an idiot gm.

Lance Stephenson > John Wall
hell no.

as for where wall will sign, Rock Chalk Jayhawk, baby!

well of course it should be spot on when all you do is take others info and make it yours.

that site is horrible. any moron can put something together and follow the leads.

Wall is not going to KU.

I'm the biggest Stephenson supporter but he not better than Wall. I still believe he is the second best guard in the class though.

shea Cotton > John Wall

naw i'm jp, but nah this dude Wall looks nice, pause. I hate Duke with a passion, i ain't even a UNC fan, but it would be nice to see the Dukies landsomeone like Wall for a change. Would bring back memories of J-Will.. Is it me or does it seem like Duke needs that one star that they've lacked in recentyears?

I keep hearing Cousins is a lock for Memphis now. And there's no way Stephenson is a better prospect than John Wall.

I've never seen Wall play in person, so I'm holding out to see if he's a true point.
nerd.gif

And yeah, nbadraft sucks.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I was reading somewhere that Wall is projected to go first in the 2010 draft, with Rubio a close second.
smh.gif
smh.gif
Another prime example of the "No High School to NBA" rule....*@%* is ******ed

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

How many schollys does Memphis have? Could they land both Wall and Cousins? If so...SMH

UM , according to rivals has 4 committed, but chance,dozier,anderson are leaving......(C.J. Henry may not even be here next year , word at the rec center
nerd.gif
grin.gif
),
so that leaves.....(i'm not good at NCAA math
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom