Husband kills himself After Rumors That His Wife Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

I'm amazed by how much y'all know about the relationships, behaviors, financial status, etc of people you've only read a short article about.

This forum really is a part-time gossip site for nerdy males who obsess over sneakers.

Aren't you always circling it in the dressing better thread? There is a difference between obsessing a bunch of dudes wearing suits to Target for milk and bread

Last edited:
Leo could do better 
mean.gif

The sad part of this is broad gets publicity. Probably talking about "he never did anything for me".

Please get hit by a bus tomorrow.

See...people say stuff like this, which lets me know Im doing it right. A) words invoked emotion...despite you not understanding them (the words or the emotion). B) I don't think like this, and that makes me more happy than anything else in the world. Lets me know I have a better heart because I have a way better perspective on life.

am1x90xnike am1x90xnike you going OD hard. I get where you're coming from in the sense that suicide is never and should never be an answer but a man is dead at the end of the day. C'mon.

Please get hit by a bus tomorrow.

See...people say stuff like this, which lets me know Im doing it right. A) words invoked emotion...despite you not understanding them (the words or the emotion). B) I don't think like this, and that makes me more happy than anything else in the world. Lets me know I have a better heart because I have a way better perspective on life.

Last edited:
That last post is more of a question on why we revere the dead as we do, especially those we never knew. That's a conversation to be had. That is what that post is about, although those inexperienced in the realities of death will not understand the question in the mist of the prose.

I can give a list of thousands who died today, most of whom were not notable, and more than a few were scumbags, scumbags that should be reviled in both life and death. We assume these wonderful things when people die, but it is equally, perhaps more, (given the human condition and all) likely that these people were dirtbags. So why so quick to extend pleasantries? Not that it is wrong, it is social, but why? I think it's because we hope that people do the same for us, personally I don't care...I would prefer people tell the truth about me when I pass...however they tell it.

I enjoy am1x90xnike's posts. Each post I think there is no way he can sound any dumber, but the next topic he seems to top it. Says he's in his mid twenties when he's not a day over 13.

You expect any better from someone who wants African Americans to be referred to as Negros in 2014? And then says that black people in Latin America aren't Negros because (according only to him and not the other 7 billion people on earth) they've never struggled and/or experienced real slavery?

Last edited:
these garden tools aint loyal ol seven day *****

nah but seriously, cant off yourself over no bird tho. 

guy code. NT needs a guy code.

I'm amazed by how much y'all know about the relationships, behaviors, financial status, etc of people you've only read a short article about.

This forum really is a part-time gossip site for nerdy males who obsess over sneakers.
Aren't you always circling it in the dressing better thread? There is a difference between obsessing a bunch of dudes wearing suits to Target for milk and bread
Uhhh...what?  First of all, that makes no sense.  "There is a difference between obsessing a bunch of dudes wearing suits to Target for milk and bread" AND?  Difference between that and what?

Yeah, I post in that thread.  Obsessing over dudes, whether they're wearing suits, nonetheless to Target?  Not me.  Keep assuming though.

I'm not the one making pointed judgements about what exactly was going on in these people's lives...if that somehow equates to criticizing someone's clothing who posts for opinions, we live in different worlds.  I don't see how assuming a female not caring that her estranged husband killed himself, that she's "happy" about it or that depression didn't play a role has any correlation to anything I've posted.

Decent effort but think it through next time.

You know, if this story somehow came out a different way, like dude didn't kill himself but yet his girl smashing Leo still came out, the lulz would be plentiful. But because he killed himself we sing a different tune. Why? Why do we revere those in death we would call fools in life? Why do we offer condolences in death to someone we wouldn't admire in life? Is it because we fear our legacy? We fear the sins of our present will live forever in the endless void of eternity? we love the dead...but hate the living. We fear in death we will be everything we were in life, so we praise the dead in the hopes the living will praise us.

Personally...'when they bury me, put me face down so all those who didn't like me can kiss my [butt]'

View media item 1044753

:rofl:

At least dude who killed himself is at peace

This story doesn't move me

I enjoy am1x90xnike's posts. Each post I think there is no way he can sound any dumber, but the next topic he seems to top it. Says he's in his mid twenties when he's not a day over 13.

I agree with a lot of ish he thinks. I can see why ppl are offended right now but he isn't dumb to me.

If anything he has no filter.....like I agree with him but I wouldnt tell ppl out of respect of feelings I guess

Last edited:
So, this is the thread where @am1x90xnike
made his official heel turn.  Can't knock the hustle. 

I thought dude was just a Primetime Rustler, but after his antics I realize dude just crazes attention and says stupid **** to get it.

Just notice he will say something stupid and if people ignore it, and he makes new post repeating the same nonsense in a even more outlandish way. :smh: :lol:

You expect any better from someone who wants African Americans to be referred to as Negros in 2014? And then says that black people in Latin America aren't Negros because (according only to him and not the other 7 billion people on earth) they've never struggled and/or experienced real slavery?

Man, what? :lol: especially the 2nd part. I usually pass over this lames posts...maybe I should start reading them for the lulz.

RIP to the dude. Depression is no joke.

I agree with a lot of ish he thinks. I can see why ppl are offended right now but he isn't dumb to me.

If anything he has no filter.....like I agree with him but I wouldnt tell ppl out of respect of feelings I guess

You must be young too or haven't read much of his work.

Back
Top Bottom