Husband kills himself After Rumors That His Wife Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

Considering that their divorce probably hasn't finalized she probably made a nice chunk of change off of his death due to insurance.

I'm amazed by how much y'all know about the relationships, behaviors, financial status, etc of people you've only read a short article about.

This forum really is a part-time gossip site for nerdy males who obsess over sneakers.

Yea, really. Let that girl cook. Not a save em, but she's clearly living her life. People are a little too quick to jump on her and call her everything in the book... and then wonder why these *'+%@ aint loyal...

Same here bro. Can't even think about females like that anymore. Just got to be smarter but loving a female ain't for me anymore. I remember no more then a week later after me and my wife split I see her at the taco truck hugged up with dude she left me for.

ish hurt my soul.im good now tho. It is what it is.

just listen to currensy #jetsgo....

Last edited:
I'm amazed by how much y'all know about the relationships, behaviors, financial status, etc of people you've only read a short article about.

This forum really is a part-time gossip site for nerdy males who obsess over sneakers.

Man. Every word is spot on :smh:

:rofl: @ seven days being a reference to a Craig David song.

I was so lost. Talk about a throwback.

It isn't :lol: That was just a nice coincidence. He meant seven days = week; he was using it as a substitute for saying "weak"

Corny? Yes. But I'm not even mad because I love that Craig David song :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, me saying a man should be man and face his problems and the killing yourself is a cowards move and saying I've got no sympathy for most people who commit suicide somehow makes me a bad person? If that's what it is then it is what it is...but to the few who have fight, the few who believe in themselves and roll their sleeves up to conquer any challenge...the men, feel me.

*Ye shrugs*

Defending a guy who committed suicide cuz Leo got in his yambz...seriously? Like that's how y'all are built? Seven day liberals man...I blame schools honestly, teaching kids to be victims instead of champions

Last edited:
^^its called compassion . Something you don't have.

Nah. I have compassion for those who deserve, those not in control of their situation, those in a desperate situation, crack babies and rape victims (and others, but that's the general bar)...if a dude ends his life over some yambz? yea, no. I had two boys do that in my life, unlike most of you. It's a cowards move and you don't have to watch their mothers at funerals, their friends. Had a friend damn near kill himself (drunk car crash) because his friend committed suicide...so damn near two lives one bird? Nah I got no compassion for that Monday Sunday ish.

Sorry, life ain't that important to me, especially when it ain't that important to them.

Last edited:
awwww that is no way to live bro

open your heart

got live to learn. cant avoid being hurt. its part of life

Same here bro. Can't even think about females like that anymore. Just got to be smarter but loving a female ain't for me anymore. I remember no more then a week later after me and my wife split I see her at the taco truck hugged up with dude she left me for.

ish hurt my soul.im good now tho. It is what it is.

just listen to currensy #jetsgo....

Teamheartless checkin in

^^It is what it is bro. I ain't the best person. Just calling em how I see em. Nothing against you personally.

Last edited:
RIP to dude.

Since he had depression it was probably the straw that broke the camel's back.

depression aint no joke, I was ignorant about it till i went thru it. That **** broke me and it opened my eyes, I dont ever want to be at that low of a point.

Last edited:
You know, if this story somehow came out a different way, like dude didn't kill himself but yet his girl smashing Leo still came out, the lulz would be plentiful. But because he killed himself we sing a different tune. Why? Why do we revere those in death we would call fools in life? Why do we offer condolences in death to someone we wouldn't admire in life? Is it because we fear our legacy? We fear the sins of our present will live forever in the endless void of eternity? we love the dead...but hate the living. We fear in death we will be everything we were in life, so we praise the dead in the hopes the living will praise us.

Personally...'when they bury me, put me face down so all those who didn't like me can kiss my [butt]'

RIP to dude
tired.gif

^^It is what it is bro. I ain't the best person. Just calling em how I see em. Nothing against you personally.

Nah bruh, I'm with you on this one.

I ain't go through what you went through but I've never had trust in a women, I've read and seen too much

You know, if this story somehow came out a different way, like dude didn't kill himself but yet his girl smashing Leo still came out, the lulz would be plentiful. But because he killed himself we sing a different tune. Why? Why do we revere those in death we would call fools in life? Why do we offer condolences in death to someone we wouldn't admire in life? Is it because we fear our legacy? We fear the sins of our present will live forever in the endless void of eternity? we love the dead...but hate the living. We fear in death we will be everything we were in life, so we praise the dead in the hopes the living will praise us.

Personally...'when they bury me, put me face down so all those who didn't like me can kiss my [butt]'

Please get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom