huihuihuhi

Came to post the same
laugh.gif

^ Carried away. He'll get his shot, but it probably won't be with Baltimore.

Ravens having fun out there though.

^ Carried away. He'll get his shot, but it probably won't be with Baltimore.

Ravens having fun out there though.

OKAY fellas Season looming in im excited yall excited? im thinking 12-4, with Pitt coming in 10-6/11-5, Bungles and Browns combine for 9 wins

WR/TE wise i fully expect alot of 2 WR 2 TE sets against Pitt to help with the blocking but Dickson and Pitta can both stretch the field
when Doss does come in i expect him and Evans outside and Q in the slot, Torrey Smith will prolly see 10 snaps to put extra speed on the
field in the 2nd half

Gurode looks to be the 2nd string C and a stop gap i believe, till we find a long-term replacement plus health is a concern for Birk apparently
tho i think he'll do quite fine

Mckinnie's big !@# we'll be the LT with Oher at RT and Reid/LeVoir handlng backup duties Oher is a top 5 RT so im happy

Cary Williams has been ballin all preseason hes 1 starting corner, I think Jimmy's got that 2 spot locked up with Carr in the slot
Smith being the bigger physical corner is better on the outside and Carr plays his best in the slot. I see Webb getting limited time playing Mike Wallace on those Long pass play situation only. he covers the deep routes nicely but struggles at anything intermediate that and he's also got KR/PR duties due to Reeds suspension. Foxy is gonna get limited duties to ease him back in after his knee injury

well you can kinda tell im !@#$ing excited

OKAY fellas Season looming in im excited yall excited? im thinking 12-4, with Pitt coming in 10-6/11-5, Bungles and Browns combine for 9 wins

WR/TE wise i fully expect alot of 2 WR 2 TE sets against Pitt to help with the blocking but Dickson and Pitta can both stretch the field
when Doss does come in i expect him and Evans outside and Q in the slot, Torrey Smith will prolly see 10 snaps to put extra speed on the
field in the 2nd half

Gurode looks to be the 2nd string C and a stop gap i believe, till we find a long-term replacement plus health is a concern for Birk apparently
tho i think he'll do quite fine

Mckinnie's big !@# we'll be the LT with Oher at RT and Reid/LeVoir handlng backup duties Oher is a top 5 RT so im happy

Cary Williams has been ballin all preseason hes 1 starting corner, I think Jimmy's got that 2 spot locked up with Carr in the slot
Smith being the bigger physical corner is better on the outside and Carr plays his best in the slot. I see Webb getting limited time playing Mike Wallace on those Long pass play situation only. he covers the deep routes nicely but struggles at anything intermediate that and he's also got KR/PR duties due to Reeds suspension. Foxy is gonna get limited duties to ease him back in after his knee injury

well you can kinda tell im !@#$ing excited

Anyone going to the game on Sunday? I will be watching it somewhere just haven't decided yet, just know I am not going unless I get one of those random Saturday night calls where a friend has an extra ticket. Who am I kidding, thats not happening wk 1 against the Steelers.

Anyone going to the game on Sunday? I will be watching it somewhere just haven't decided yet, just know I am not going unless I get one of those random Saturday night calls where a friend has an extra ticket. Who am I kidding, thats not happening wk 1 against the Steelers.

Let's get it man. I bleed purple baby! Ready for the season to get cracking.
If we remain healthy we're gonna get 11 or 12 wins this year maybe
I have a gut feeling we're gonna go on a *@%%$@ war path after the bye when the o line begins to gel
Lee evans and vonta leach were huge aquisitions for this team.

As much as I can't stand the steelers, their offense looks like they haven't lost a step
Am I the only one who thinks we're gonna lose opening day? I still have some concerns for our squad

Let's get it man. I bleed purple baby! Ready for the season to get cracking.
If we remain healthy we're gonna get 11 or 12 wins this year maybe
I have a gut feeling we're gonna go on a *@%%$@ war path after the bye when the o line begins to gel
Lee evans and vonta leach were huge aquisitions for this team.

As much as I can't stand the steelers, their offense looks like they haven't lost a step
Am I the only one who thinks we're gonna lose opening day? I still have some concerns for our squad

You can't judge anything after one game especially this year. There was no off season this year so a lot of guys either aren't in shape or football shape. I think we're going to see some sloppy games in the first 3-4 weeks & a ton of injuries. Especially the rookies...Most of them got the playbooks at the start of camp so they're going to be lost in the sauce for most of this year.

Good luck on Sunday &have fun watching the game. Hope you don't mind, but I'm a long time Steeler fan checking out your thread.

You can't judge anything after one game especially this year. There was no off season this year so a lot of guys either aren't in shape or football shape. I think we're going to see some sloppy games in the first 3-4 weeks & a ton of injuries. Especially the rookies...Most of them got the playbooks at the start of camp so they're going to be lost in the sauce for most of this year.

Good luck on Sunday &have fun watching the game. Hope you don't mind, but I'm a long time Steeler fan checking out your thread.

Originally Posted by psk2310

alien.gif
 You had to put that in there didn't you 

Originally Posted by psk2310

alien.gif
 You had to put that in there didn't you 

Back
Top Bottom