huihuihuhi

Mason said he wants to play in Baltimore this year and that it's up to the Front Office whether or not that ends up being the case.

ChicagoKid- If your sig had the White Sox rather than the Cubs we'd be best friends.
laugh.gif

It'll be interesting to see what the offense looks like this year, I'd like to see Flaccoget the ball downfield field more

I hope he can becomes a top 5 QB like I know he can this year

It'll be interesting to see what the offense looks like this year, I'd like to see Flaccoget the ball downfield field more

I hope he can becomes a top 5 QB like I know he can this year

thats a good pick up, lessens the load on rice with a back like ricky, really wanted to see the ravens acquire an effective pass rusher, umenyiora would've been ideal but the giants weren't even trying to move him askin for a 1st
30t6p3b.gif

thats a good pick up, lessens the load on rice with a back like ricky, really wanted to see the ravens acquire an effective pass rusher, umenyiora would've been ideal but the giants weren't even trying to move him askin for a 1st
30t6p3b.gif

Lee Evans is gonna make this offense alot better and the 4th we gave up would most likely be recuperated down the line
through ozzie wheelin and dealin

Lee Evans is gonna make this offense alot better and the 4th we gave up would most likely be recuperated down the line
through ozzie wheelin and dealin

Back
Top Bottom