huihuihuhi

Anybody have a link to the game? Working with ******** fans FTL
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
   The pass defense is never gonna be as good as the run D but damn. Always giving up big plays.

Flacco
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
   The pass defense is never gonna be as good as the run D but damn. Always giving up big plays.

Flacco
eyes.gif

my 3 Keys this week

On O
The LG spot - looks like Grubbs wont be playing, i want to see Gurode get the start after seeing Levoir last week
WRs - Lee Evans is gonna be out this week i think, hopefully one of our young receivers Doss or Smith steps up and plays well
We need to get out to an early lead we saw what happened when we had to play catch up last week

On D
Our CB depth - play wasnt good last week, we get Carr back this week hopefully we can get by with Webb, Williams, and Carr
handling most of the snaps
Pressure on Sam Bradford he'll pick a D apart if he has to much time to throw
we have to come out Aggressive, force To's, and make this young team uncomfortable

my 3 Keys this week

On O
The LG spot - looks like Grubbs wont be playing, i want to see Gurode get the start after seeing Levoir last week
WRs - Lee Evans is gonna be out this week i think, hopefully one of our young receivers Doss or Smith steps up and plays well
We need to get out to an early lead we saw what happened when we had to play catch up last week

On D
Our CB depth - play wasnt good last week, we get Carr back this week hopefully we can get by with Webb, Williams, and Carr
handling most of the snaps
Pressure on Sam Bradford he'll pick a D apart if he has to much time to throw
we have to come out Aggressive, force To's, and make this young team uncomfortable

that run by rice
laugh.gif
, damn St. Louis gettn treat like a practice squad right now. Bradford is my dude though

Back
Top Bottom