huihuihuhi

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Let's be honest here, the Steelers look more like a team that is feeling the effects of the short prep time due to the lock-out.
Every team had short prep time, the Steelers have been together too long to throw that weak excuse out there. 

No !#!! Sherlock. I wasn't taking anything away from your squad, but countering what onewearz was saying about the Steelers looking old.
And he countered your statement that they looked like a team feeling the effects of short prep-time by saying they had no less than any other team. 
wink.gif

I was nervous this whole off-season but we looked great out there. Anyone know what kind of contract we have Cary Williams signed to? 'Cus he is by far our best corner.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Let's be honest here, the Steelers look more like a team that is feeling the effects of the short prep time due to the lock-out.
Every team had short prep time, the Steelers have been together too long to throw that weak excuse out there. 

No !#!! Sherlock. I wasn't taking anything away from your squad, but countering what onewearz was saying about the Steelers looking old.
And he countered your statement that they looked like a team feeling the effects of short prep-time by saying they had no less than any other team. 
wink.gif

I was nervous this whole off-season but we looked great out there. Anyone know what kind of contract we have Cary Williams signed to? 'Cus he is by far our best corner.

Thought I'd come in here to pay my respects on a awesome win today. The Ravens spanked the Steelers today. The Steelers haven't been beat up like that in a loong time. I hope the Baltimorons stop calling for Flacco & Cam's heads because the root cause of the Ravens problems on O was the line last year. I hope Flacco & Cam got game balls today. They got thier life on today. Good luck with the rest of the season. See you guys in November.

Thought I'd come in here to pay my respects on a awesome win today. The Ravens spanked the Steelers today. The Steelers haven't been beat up like that in a loong time. I hope the Baltimorons stop calling for Flacco & Cam's heads because the root cause of the Ravens problems on O was the line last year. I hope Flacco & Cam got game balls today. They got thier life on today. Good luck with the rest of the season. See you guys in November.

Such a satisfying win ..

McKinnie abused Harrison...

"Big Ben .. hes a great QB .. God can have his soul .. but his $@% belongs to me ME!!" - Tsizzle

Such a satisfying win ..

McKinnie abused Harrison...

"Big Ben .. hes a great QB .. God can have his soul .. but his $@% belongs to me ME!!" - Tsizzle

Good start. Hopefully the boys can get some momentum going and bring that effort each week

McKinnie is a monster on that left side and Leach held it down with the blocking.  Great moves by Ozzie

Sucked to see Jimmy go down and Chris Carr too.  Not much of a Carr fan but Fox is not 100%.  Chykie may end up playing in the next game

3 TDs for Joe, should have been 4 but Q's pushoff was extremely blatant.  No picks, no bad throws that I can recall, and only got sacked once.  Great decision making

and Ed just being Ed starting with 2 picks, should have been 3.  Crazy to see the defense allow 7 pts and cause 7 TOs
eek.gif
.  Ngata and Suggs put in work.  McPhee looked good too

Good start. Hopefully the boys can get some momentum going and bring that effort each week

McKinnie is a monster on that left side and Leach held it down with the blocking.  Great moves by Ozzie

Sucked to see Jimmy go down and Chris Carr too.  Not much of a Carr fan but Fox is not 100%.  Chykie may end up playing in the next game

3 TDs for Joe, should have been 4 but Q's pushoff was extremely blatant.  No picks, no bad throws that I can recall, and only got sacked once.  Great decision making

and Ed just being Ed starting with 2 picks, should have been 3.  Crazy to see the defense allow 7 pts and cause 7 TOs
eek.gif
.  Ngata and Suggs put in work.  McPhee looked good too

Pernell McPhee looked nice out there i think he's gonna spell the end of Krugers career in Baltimore especially if Kindle gets healthy

Pernell McPhee looked nice out there i think he's gonna spell the end of Krugers career in Baltimore especially if Kindle gets healthy

Carr re-aggravated a left hamstring injury in the second quarter. Smith sprained his left ankle while covering the Ravens’ first kickoff in the first quarter. Smith, who wore a protective brace around the foot and ankle, used crutches to leave the locker room.

Neither player returned and both declined to comment on their injuries. X-rays on Smith’s ankle did not reveal a fracture, according to a team official. But another team official mentioned the possibility that Smith may have suffered a high ankle sprain, which could keep him out of the lineup for a few weeks.

Carr re-aggravated a left hamstring injury in the second quarter. Smith sprained his left ankle while covering the Ravens’ first kickoff in the first quarter. Smith, who wore a protective brace around the foot and ankle, used crutches to leave the locker room.

Neither player returned and both declined to comment on their injuries. X-rays on Smith’s ankle did not reveal a fracture, according to a team official. But another team official mentioned the possibility that Smith may have suffered a high ankle sprain, which could keep him out of the lineup for a few weeks.

3 Key Facts for the Ravens against the Titans this week

On Offense

1. Utilizing Lee Evans and the TE and spreading the field vertically and laterally Joe Flacco needs to continue
stepping up and continuing making 15-25 yard throw with conviction not being afraid to stick it into that window
2. Putting points up on the board early and often to force the Titans to go to the air
3. Our O-line continue to gel and continue to play well together

On Defense

1. Containing Chris Johnson
2. Containing Chris Johnson
3. Continued pressure on the QB, we have to get ahead stay ahead and force them to go the air where then we
get pressure with the likes of Suggs, McPhee, Ngata, Cody, Redding which hopefully leads to mistakes
rushed throws for our secondary to take advantage of, and some FF's from our DL and LB

3 Key Facts for the Ravens against the Titans this week

On Offense

1. Utilizing Lee Evans and the TE and spreading the field vertically and laterally Joe Flacco needs to continue
stepping up and continuing making 15-25 yard throw with conviction not being afraid to stick it into that window
2. Putting points up on the board early and often to force the Titans to go to the air
3. Our O-line continue to gel and continue to play well together

On Defense

1. Containing Chris Johnson
2. Containing Chris Johnson
3. Continued pressure on the QB, we have to get ahead stay ahead and force them to go the air where then we
get pressure with the likes of Suggs, McPhee, Ngata, Cody, Redding which hopefully leads to mistakes
rushed throws for our secondary to take advantage of, and some FF's from our DL and LB

Inactives: G Ben Grubbs, WR Tandon Doss, CB Jimmy Smith, CB Chykie Brown, CB Chris Carr, NT Brandon McKinney, OLB Sergio Kindle

im concerned with CB depth Webb, Cary Williams will start but foxy is gonna have to log alot of snaps today
biggest concern tho is Ben Grubbs he hasnt missed a start in 6 years

Inactives: G Ben Grubbs, WR Tandon Doss, CB Jimmy Smith, CB Chykie Brown, CB Chris Carr, NT Brandon McKinney, OLB Sergio Kindle

im concerned with CB depth Webb, Cary Williams will start but foxy is gonna have to log alot of snaps today
biggest concern tho is Ben Grubbs he hasnt missed a start in 6 years

Andre gurode to start at left guard in place of Ben Grubbs due to his toe injury

laugh.gif
damnit where yall at!? this finna be a page full of my inner thoughts

Andre gurode to start at left guard in place of Ben Grubbs due to his toe injury

laugh.gif
damnit where yall at!? this finna be a page full of my inner thoughts

Back
Top Bottom