Hugh Hefner Has Passed Away

Just look at how hot Karyn Parsons (Hillary) was
hugh-hefner-fresh-prince-of-bel-air.jpg

The ones on the reality show?

Just period. He's had different rosters of women that reside at the house over the past however many decades. Plenty of them have done tell alls about Hef and the general culture in the house. It's pretty safe to say Hef was a pimp.

Maybe I should've used better wording, but show me where these Playboy models are being pimped? These chicks aren't even getting smashed in Playboy. Playboy is/was a status symbol for generations, girls came from far and wide wanting to be in the magazines. Also, many times their career was launched because of Playboy. That doesn't happen in the pimp game.

You really don't know how wrong you are. The girls in that crib are all selling P. High end clients. It's like Taz Angels. A lot of celebs and other rich folks visit the mansion for a reason.

Aside from his legendary run in the game, it was dope to see on Twitter that dude gave 25k to **** Gregory to find slain civil rights workers in 1964. Glad I didn't see nothing crazy racist about dude come out. Rare for someone from that era. Salute.

Back
Top Bottom