Hugh Hefner Has Passed Away

RIP definitely lived a full life that most could ever dream off.

To the folks calling him a pimp, you can't pimp the willing. These girls got paid, and some went on to become stars. Give me a break.

Man what are you talking about? Go somewhere. Get lost.

H0ez on the street are welling. Lol

Dude was the biggest pimp of all time. It what is what it is. He made his fortune off of selling women. And I wouldn't doubt that these celebrities was paying to smash them chicks at the mansion.

Pimp, perv, entrepreneur, visionary, etc. It’s a matter of perception. What’s factual is that the man is gone. Bid him happy restings and keep it pushing.

To the folks calling him a pimp, you can't pimp the willing.

What? A *** is a *** before she ever meets a pimp. The difference is they were doing it for free and the pimp added money to the mix. Some females are gonna smash everything moving regardless. No one has to twist their arm.

What? A *** is a *** before she ever meets a pimp. The difference is they were doing it for free and the pimp added money to the mix. Some females are gonna smash everything moving regardless. No one has to twist their arm.

Maybe I should've used better wording, but show me where these Playboy models are being pimped? These chicks aren't even getting smashed in Playboy. Playboy is/was a status symbol for generations, girls came from far and wide wanting to be in the magazines. Also, many times their career was launched because of Playboy. That doesn't happen in the pimp game.

Screenshot (267).png

Maybe I should've used better wording, but show me where these Playboy models are being pimped? These chicks aren't even getting smashed in Playboy. Playboy is/was a status symbol for generations, girls came from far and wide wanting to be in the magazines. Also, many times their career was launched because of Playboy. That doesn't happen in the pimp game.

Pretty sure he's referring to his "girlfriends" that live in the Mansion.

Hef was a pimp. He sold women through his magazine and probably at that mansion too. All them millionaires smashing them girls, all types of **** going on, why wouldn't he get money for it? That **** always sounded like a h0e house to me.

RIP to the man. I ain't mad at him, he provided a service.

Back
Top Bottom