HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

New pickups

Attachments

• 20211105_195022.jpg
    20211105_195022.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 677
Triple Black Huarache’s came in today.

& WOWZERS!!!! The leather on these are by far the BEST leather I’ve felt on any Nike shoe!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

This shoe is CRAAAAAZY in quality. Don’t sleep! It’s like then pricey purses or wallets leather. So SOFT! 😱 A must have for every Huarache fan. It doesn’t get better than this.

Really Amazing Nike!👌🔥👌🔥 Please make more shoes with this type of leather. 🙏 If this leather were on the XI i.e. bred lows it would have been insane.

Edit: Go a Full Size up on Huarache’s. If you are a size 10 in Air Jordan’s get a size 11 in Huarache. Don’t even question it or worry, Just Believe!
where purchase from??

Stussy desert oaks at dover street market in scattered sizes if anyone is still looking

also hella sizes of scream greens still

Stussy desert oaks at dover street market in scattered sizes if anyone is still looking

also hella sizes of scream greens still

Damn too late for anything over an 8 on Stussy’s (SG’s still up to 10.5). I never got the stussy’s and I can always make room for another pair of scream greens at retail but I need that 11.5.

The last pair of huaraches i got was back in 2018 and i went half size up in those, i'm reading alot of posts that the latest huaraches to go a full size up? They really fit that small to go a full size up instead of a half size up?

Last edited:
What the hell is up with the Oxidized Red pair? Still nothing past a sz 11 on NDC and I don't see them anywhere else. Every other pair of Huaraches has been easy to at least locate retailers for SMH

Back
Top Bottom