HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Same. I played it safe cause I’d rather pay retail than over retail. I have 4 pairs now. SGs are the only ones I paid over retail for. Stussy was retail and Oreo and now the aquatones below retail. I’m probably done with huaraches. Haha
Forgot, I actually paid just over retail for my desert oak stussys. Wish I could grab the olive pair for close to that… but all others have been retail. I’ve grabbed 6 pairs this year so far, and could see myself grabbing more depending on what drops, and how easy it is to grab.

^ Good lookin’ out. Pls let us know how does that toe box affects to its sizing when you get them. Hopefully, this one & Chestnut can be copped on discount tho.

Last edited:
Sure thing, I'm expecting it to be snug without the neoprene. I wouldn't be surprised if they did hit discount, it's the same over here in London. Huaraches aren't that high on the pecking order when it comes to sneakers so there's a good chance these will sit. I really like the Pralines, the 15% discount was enough for me to go ahead and buy today rather than wait and hope. Plus the cw is fire too, that purple sits nicely on tan. You gotta have some good fits to pull these off.

We've seen over and over again that Huaraches really aren't all that popular with the mainstream market. Almost all of them end up on discount every time they release. Obviously there are exceptions, but in general they still don't seem to have become a trendy shoe.

huaraches we’re one of nikes top sellers just three years ago

Toadstool and aquatones for $84 at rule of next. Limited sizes left.

This will be copped on sale

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F10%2Fnike-air-huarache-off-noir-1.jpg

Fsr nike.com.au 11.5

Dude, it’s asinine. NDC over here in the US only ever loaded up to sz 11. No other retailers have them. No other Huarache release has been like this, so of course it is for the pair I really want 🤣
In the end, it’s probably better. If I could order them right now for full MSRP, my impatience means I would. But we know they’ll be cheaper with some patience. Still, though.

Pralines delivered today. Fire in hand, I went TTS and they fit nice. They don't stretch as much as regular neoprene, if you have wide feet half a size up would be best. The suede is very smooth, these will get dirty straight away. Overall I'm glad to have these, one of the better Huaraches that has a bit of nostalgia behind it.

20211102_164734.jpg
20211102_164901.jpg
20211102_165003.jpg
20211102_165053.jpg
20211102_165128.jpg
20211102_165738.jpg
20211102_165937.jpg

^ Mangos been on sale and it has been approx. $79 including s/h for more than a month now… Been hoping those Triple Blacks to be discounted like that also, but it doesn’t look like it’ll happen considering that Mangos were released way after those all Blacks… Might bite the Mango if the Member Week starting from today can give me additional 25% off tho…

But man, those Pralines are simply beautiful…. Paid little over retail on Stussy (desert one) and may have to consider doing the same on em. Thanks for the nice pix and review, nothingbutnike!!

Last edited:
^ Mangos been on sale and it has been approx. $79 including for more than a month now… Been hoping those Triple Blacks to be discounted like that also, but it doesn’t look like it’ll happen considering that Mangos were released way after those all Blacks… Might bite the Mango if the Member Week starting from today can give me additional 25% off tho…

But man, those Pralines are simply beautiful…. Paid little over retail on Stussy (desert one) and may have to consider doing the same on em. Thanks for the nice pix and review, nothingbutnike!!

Where are mangos $79?

Sure thing and sorry for the crappy camera quality. Stussys are just as nice, but I found Pralines to be different enough to justify copping. Here's a shot with Stussys and Escapes. In this pic you can see they all have a different vibe. Would have never imagined owning these historic cws.
20211102_214455.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom