HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

@Buttak1d
 and @bigj505
 whats the status on the huaraches you guys ordered form 290sqm? just wanted to follow up. I want to share the fact that they have a full size run of the tech fleece huaraches for around 120 shipped but i just want to make sure you guys had the same positive experience i did before recommending them again

Honestly, it's more of DHL feedback than 290sqm since they shipped ASAP :lol:
Tracking says the shoes should show up today. Just have to wait.

Honestly, it's more of DHL feedback than 290sqm since they shipped ASAP
laugh.gif

that so strange
laugh.gif
 dhl wastes no time with me. like i showed you italy to my doorstep in one day. maybe its cause im not far from NYC?

that so strange :lol:  dhl wastes no time with me. like i showed you italy to my doorstep in one day. maybe its cause im not far from NYC?

Everything is faster when you are close to a hub. I live in Memphis and I ordered a phone from China recently. Got it in 3 days.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's more of DHL feedback than 290sqm since they shipped ASAP :lol:

that so strange :lol:  dhl wastes no time with me. like i showed you italy to my doorstep in one day. maybe its cause im not far from NYC?

its no biggie at all. im in MD so im not far away. 2 business days is still amazing considering they are coming from Turkey.

tracking saying says they are with the delivery courier so im assuming im still set to get them today.

Last edited:
yea...but nike ships free.... id take free over 2 days all day every day to be honest.

Footlocker and Finishline's free shipping is worse IMO.
thats true, i did choose the free option. footlocker/footaction's free option take long AND they ship in a bag that leaves the box destroyed. i buy so many of my shoes from ebay and international that ive gotten so used to 2/3 days priority that a week just makes me antsy lol

yea...but nike ships free.... id take free over 2 days all day every day to be honest.

Footlocker and Finishline's free shipping is worse IMO.
thats true, i did choose the free option. footlocker/footaction's free option take long AND they ship in a bag that leaves the box destroyed. i buy so many of my shoes from ebay and international that ive gotten so used to 2/3 days priority that a week just makes me antsy lol

Yea I hate the whole, it's right around the corner from you but we are handing it off to another carrier, status.
Ground + 1 extra day sucks.

Yeah I'm in SC so Im curious to see how long my order from Turkey takes. Ordered Tuesday afternoon and got shipping conf Wednesday morning.

Ehhhhh DHL tracking says recipient wasn't home to sign for the package. I didn't eem know I had to sign for it. :smh:

Ordered .5 up and a full size up... full size is the ticket for me. Damn these flat, wide feet of mine :frown:

Anyone know how build times are running for the iDs? I ordered a pair about 3-4 wks ago., hoping to get them next week

Took mine 5 weeks I kept sending back and reordering bc I wasn't happy with them and I finally gave up. Ordered am 2015 iDs and Free Run iDs which got held up in China this week so it's been 12 days on shipping for them if they arrive on Tuesday like it says.

Back
Top Bottom