HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Does anyone have both the air huaraches and the adidas ultra boosts? How do the nike air huaraches compare to the adidas ultra boost, in terms of comfort?

Does anyone have both the air huaraches and the adidas ultra boosts? How do the nike air huaraches compare to the adidas ultra boost, in terms of comfort?

The comfort of ultra boosts is unmatched. That being said on scale of 1 to 10, 10 being ultraboosts, if you get a pair of huaraches in your correct size id put them at 7.5

:smh:. They was everywhere about a month and half ago and now dry!!!!. **** is crazy.

Thanks for looking again @jdfrenchbread23. Keep me posted boss.

Will do. I'm definitely seeing that the supply is drying up. I hate to say it but it seems like eBay is your best bet. These and the hyper punches are impossible to get outside of eBay

I haven't seen many people regret going true to size on these and neither did I. Glad your pair fits well!
Half size up would have been perfect for me, but they don't make a 14.5.

It's my big toes man...and the left foot in particular. It's like 1/8 inch longer than my right. If they were the same size I'd be good in so many more size 14 shoes...
frown.gif

The comfort of ultra boosts is unmatched. That being said on scale of 1 to 10, 10 being ultraboosts, if you get a pair of huaraches in your correct size id put them at 7.5
My only issue with the Ultraboost is stability. Full-length boost is godly yet wobbly.

That being said, I'd rate the UBs a 9 and the Huaraches a solid 6.5-7. I actually find the NMs more comfortable than the OG, but I haven't had enough time in them for a proper rating.

Do you think I can get away with a size 10 in scream green huaraches, if I'm a size 9/9.5? 
For sure! I have a narrow foot and my size 9 fit great in a 10
Women's. I'm so lost in the sauce when it comes to this model
laugh.gif
I'm sure it's been stated before but the womans sizes do not have air in them.

Also the outsole CW designs seem to change sometimes when compared to the mens. Scream greens for example, womans and mens outsole are different 

Last edited:
Hmm just checked ndc and all sizes dried up on both color ways of NM's
Either Nike sent them to stores/outlets or someone went nuts and bought up everything...these had FSR since release. And that was only a week and half ago.

Either Nike sent them to stores/outlets or someone went nuts and bought up everything...these had FSR since release. And that was only a week and half ago.

Just noticed the same thing. I was looking at them last night as saw pretty much FSR up to size 15. Really odd.

Yo I dead *** think that the scream greens are full length air because they are way heavier than the sport turquoise cw that recently released.

Last edited:
Might be the thicker real leather

Speaking of scream greens i see my 2000 retro midsole is coming apart :frown:

Last edited:
For sure! I have a narrow foot and my size 9 fit great in a 10
I'm sure it's been stated before but the womans sizes do not have air in them.

Also the outsole CW designs seem to change sometimes when compared to the mens. Scream greens for example, womans and mens outsole are different 
  No air in women's cw for real?!
EDIT: May have been looking at GS sizes in store and didn't realize it. I mean, I asked the employee for a womans size and this is the shoe they handed me.

Yes, It's true that not all woman's models have air in them. Notice how the back heel does not say air? I assume it's partly why they are cheaper. 

Take a look at the scream greens. 

Beautiful Photos by Philip Aglipay. 

I second guess myself too when I saw a few woman's c/w online that say air on the back, but these dont.  I'm not just going off of the lack of no air though. I was told there was a difference from an employee. Part of the reason i know this is because I ask why my moms pair did reflect the air insignia so i ended up buying her a mens size 8 since they run tight. 
Yo I dead *** think that the scream greens are full length air because they are way heavier than the sport turquoise cw that recently released.
Well, they def have forefoot and heel air units. I'm thinking they don't have full length because they are so flexible? Didn't  notice a difference in weight between the blue heros and the screams but people were saying the leather on the turquoise was considerably thiner and maybe thats why you can tell the weight difference. IDK I could be wrong about that. Just an educated guess brotha

Last edited:
Just noticed the same thing. I was looking at them last night as saw pretty much FSR up to size 15. Really odd.
Damn, I feel lucky. NO ONE was buying the Emerald/Fuchsia pair and my size 15 shipped a day before these disappeared. Got the Black/Blue pair before that too.

Yes, It's true that not all woman's models have air in them. Notice how the back heel does not say air? I assume it's partly why they are cheaper. 
Take a look at the scream greens. 

I second guess myself too when I saw a few woman's c/w online that say air on the back, but these dont.  
Pretty sure the ones pictured without Air are no Wms release but the GS version 654275-300, and yeah GS shoes can be different from adult releases (Wms or Mens).

Box of them also says Nike Huarache only while the regular Wms releases say Air Huarache.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the ones pictured without Air are no Wms release but the GS version 654275-300, and yeah GS shoes can be different from adult releases (Wms or Mens).Box of them also says Nike Huarache only while the regular Wms releases say Air Huarache.
You make a great point!

Maybe I didn't I realize I was looking at GS sizes in store. That would make a whole lot of sense. Meanwhile i'm sitting here spreading rumors. LOL (edits post)

Last edited:
@Buttak1d  and @bigj505  whats the status on the huaraches you guys ordered form 290sqm? just wanted to follow up. I want to share the fact that they have a full size run of the tech fleece huaraches for around 120 shipped but i just want to make sure you guys had the same positive experience i did before recommending them again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom