HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

im over these . every pair the fitting changes and the quality is up and down . im on to huarache lights ...

Wms 634835-004

Did anyone else see that sneaker news posted the return of the air mowabb is coming back next year?

Are these it?? Looks alot like 2009s but saw some othet pics up Complex n looks like the leather panels are butter

im over these . every pair the fitting changes and the quality is up and down . im on to huarache lights ...
I love them but sizing varies. Made in Indonesia Blue Mangoes were tight as hell. Same size made in China Black Reflectives had much more room. Not sure if its difference in manufacturing country, materials or randomness. 

How do these shoes hold up over time? I just recently copped a pair of the mowabb pack from 2007, they are lightly used...should I have any worries while wearing? Thanks in advance.

How do these shoes hold up over time? I just recently copped a pair of the mowabb pack from 2007, they are lightly used...should I have any worries while wearing? Thanks in advance.
You should be good. A common problem with vintage Huas is sole separation after time, hopefully your pair are ok. I have a pair from 09 that are still wearable, no signs of separating even though they have been machine washed. Post some pics if you can, here's mine.

Nothing new but I just saw these online, don't think I've ever heard of these before, Huarache Dance Low
From a few years back apparently

just saw the stingray huarache at my job. they nearly sold out in a day surprisingly. got the last 11 thanks to them running half big

You should be good. A common problem with vintage Huas is sole separation after time, hopefully your pair are ok. I have a pair from 09 that are still wearable, no signs of separating even though they have been machine washed. Post some pics if you can, here's mine.

Thanks for the info, just got the pair in today and heres some shots....im in love. Been wanting these for a while now, just wasn't willing to drop the 275+ that sellers seem to ask when they rarely pop up.

Saw these at my local FNL. I don't see them on the website. New release?
Got a chance to try these on and it must be the new toebox mesh, but I feel like I could go TTS on these. I tried on the usual 1/2 size up and felt roomy. They didn't have my true size so I can't verify yet.

Back
Top Bottom