HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

http://www.footpatrol.co.uk/blog/nike-air-huarache-run-fb-graphite-classic-charcoal-bright-crimson

These are clean. Doubt we even get it in the US :/

I don't like the mesh toebox & the crimson sole looks out of place. Been a while since I've seen a cw that excited me in the Huarache dept.

^^ Those men or women? If men then i can give up my search for the triple blacks and get those.

FB huarache looks pretty good.  The last decent colourway was the light ash imo.

Went half size up on the all blacks but  feel like i could´ve went full size up. Everytime i put the shoes on im really scared the strap may break, because they are really tight and hard to put them on. am i the only 1 who feels that way?

BTW, does anyone know how the huarache light run? TTS ?

I also rate the Light Ash cw highly. I'm looking forward to some of those womens releases that will drop in 2015., the cws look so retro. The Flash Lime below is a must for me.
Yeh TTS on the Lights. In my opinion the plastic portion, on the Lights, that holds the laces feels very fragile as if it could also break. I worry more about those than the LE heel strap.

Last edited:

Went half size up on the all blacks but  feel like i could´ve went full size up. Everytime i put the shoes on im really scared the strap may break, because they are really tight and hard to put them on. am i the only 1 who feels that way?

I wear a 9.5 to 10 in most shoes, 10 in AM1 and 11 fits perfectly in huaraches. They are meant to be tight but I don't run in them. Looking forward to receiving the black reflectives. 

Those are nice. I'm especially a fan of the rounded laces. I bet they're a women's colorway, though.

Back
Top Bottom