HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Does the leather toe cap on scream greens or any other huaraches get dimples creases or deformed after a couple of wears ? Just bough my first pair of huaraches last week (scream green) and trying to decide if I need to rock them with sñeaker shields or not

Does the leather toe cap on scream greens or any other huaraches get dimples creases or deformed after a couple of wears ? Just bough my first pair of huaraches last week (scream green) and trying to decide if I need to rock them with sñeaker shields or not
Don't fully understand your question (no shots), and have never used sneakershields in any shoe myself, but I would imagine that would be a bad idea for huaraches. The whole point of the huarache is to hug your foot and be close to your foot around your entire foot. Anything that prevents that and you are sacrificing not only comfort for this shoe, but the whole idea behind it. Just my two cents.

Don't fully understand your question (no shots), and have never used sneakershields in any shoe myself, but I would imagine that would be a bad idea for huaraches. The whole point of the huarache is to hug your foot and be close to your foot around your entire foot. Anything that prevents that and you are sacrificing not only comfort for this shoe, but the whole idea behind it. Just my two cents.

Thanks
I was asking because I use them in my am 90s and I can't even feel them and holds the toe shape perfectly like DS but never worn a air huarache but they seem pretty crease resistant from just looking at them so might try to wear them without shields

Thanks for response

Thanks
I was asking because I use them in my am 90s and I can't even feel them and holds the toe shape perfectly like DS but never worn a air huarache but they seem pretty crease resistant from just looking at them so might try to wear them without shields

Thanks for response
Np, as far as creasing goes, it's pretty minimal on huaraches if at all.

I think with Huaraches the older worn pairs have a lot more "character" than your normal beat up pair of kicks.

I say go no sneaker shields, wear them a few times and if you don't like the result, buy a second pair hahah

Np, as far as creasing goes, it's pretty minimal on huaraches if at all.

I think with Huaraches the older worn pairs have a lot more "character" than your normal beat up pair of kicks.

I say go no sneaker shields, wear them a few times and if you don't like the result, buy a second pair hahah

Haha thanks
Yea I have some plastic shoe trees I put in them while not worn to prevent toes from curling up like bananas :tongue:

My champs just got in the Ash/Bamboo joints, and they are mean in person. Nice and neutral without being too bland. My store has a meeting with our Nike rep coming up, so I definitely plan to inquire about a stateside release of the Ultramarine lights :D

Last edited:

Just wear them. Anything else is thinking too hard.

I never understood the sneakershield movement. Shoes are meant to be worn and look worn.

Creases and wear add character...but to each their own I guess.

Mowabbs just came in from Size? and these things are 
smokin.gif
 ...can't believe they shipped them around the globe in a bag though 
mean.gif

What you mean? No box? Mine don't get here until next week :frown:
:lol: no they came in a box but that box was in a bag and got pretty mangled. It's okay though, I have extra boxes I can transplant the label to.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna sweat it, I usually only care about boxes on shoes I'm gonna flip. If i wear em they box doesn't even matter... the suede on these is 
pimp.gif

I got mine in and I thoyght the same thing too about how size? Shipped them but it's double boxed just had that black bag on it that had me second guessing it :lol: but my box is flawless tho

Same thoughts, box is damaged but the suede is very nice. Did everyone go TTS for these? They fit a little narrow for me. Luckily I also bought a half size up just in case 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom