HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Can't forget these.
pimp.gif

When did they start excluding Huaraches :smh:

Im glad I got my 3 pair of SGs before this happened but I wanted to pick up the Ash Grey with WC reward oh well Ill wait til they go on sale I guess  

I think you can still use your WC reward on any item unless that's also changed. I've used WC rewards on j's before.

Picked the "Mowabb" Huarache Lights up at my local Size? shop yesterday.  Initially I was all set to pass on these, especially after some of the first teaser pics leaked showcased the mesh upper with more of a purple hue, but then as better pictures surfaced I moved to the fence.  Finally, after seeing the actual shoe pictured in all its glory and checking them out in person, well, I'm not embarrassed to say I fell right off that "fence" and into "love".  

Folks, let me tell you, if you are at all a fan of the Mowabb inspired series of releases, DO NOT sleep on these.  I'm surprised they're sitting, but I'll take a cop with ease any day over the frenzied madness that is most contemporary sneaker releases, particularly "exclusive" collabs.  I suppose they're flying a bit under the radar with all of the other recent drops.  Anyhow, musings aside, the quality on these is OUTSTANDING, with plush suede you can almost fall into.  Just a very well-executed shoe.  In any event, enough of my rambling, let's let a pic do the talking...

Also, whilst in the store, I had the opportunity to check out both colors of the "Midnight Forest" HL pack and it, too, is top-notch.  Bottom line, Size? is killing the HL game right now.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom