HR 6566: Bill asking FEMA To Mobilize For “Mass Fatality Planning"?

This seems like something that should at least be more widely reported. I know InfoWars ain't all of NT's favorite legit news source, but some things are public record. I love (and don't necessarily believe) a good conspiracy theory, but I also like sense talked into me too, so all perspectives are welcome.

Aight:

www.infowars.com/fema-to-mobilize-for-mass-fatality-planning/

Bill mandates federal agency to respond to “funeral homes, cemeteries, and mortuaries” being “overwhelmed”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 5, 2012

The United States Congress has passed a bill which mandates the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to prepare for “mass fatality planning” and funeral homes, cemeteries and mortuaries being “overwhelmed” in the aftermath of a mass terror attack, natural disaster or other crisis.

The bill, H. R. 6566 or the Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act, was posted on the govtrack.us website this morning having been approved by the House on September 28.

The legislation amends the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to direct FEMA to “provide guidance and coordination for mass fatality planning, and for other purposes.”

Noting the necessity for emergency preparedness in relation to terror attacks, natural disasters and man-made disasters, the bill instructs FEMA to be sensitive to the fact that Jews and Muslims require bodies to be buried within 48 hours of death.

“Funeral homes, cemeteries, and mortuaries could be overwhelmed should mass fatalities arise from a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster,” states the legislation.

Should the bill be given the green light by the Senate, the full amended text to the Homeland Security Act will state;

“Preparedness for Mass Fatalities- In carrying out this section, the Administrator shall provide guidance to and coordinate with appropriate individuals, including representatives from different communities, private sector businesses, non-profit organizations, and religious organizations, to prepare for and respond to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or other man-made disaster that results in mass fatalities.”

“This is just one of those things that makes the stomach turn: the people who brought us the National Defense Authorization Act (authorizing the detention of US citizens on US soil) now deem it prudent to prepare for mass fatalities on US soil,” writes Simon Black.

“FEMA, as you may recall, is the same organization that couldn’t get bottles of water delivered to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina… and held up hundreds of seasoned volunteer emergency service workers from entering the city for several days of mandatory sexual harassment training.”

The legislation will only serve to stoke more paranoia that the federal government is preparing for mass civil unrest that could lead to a declaration of martial law and require lethal force to be used, as it was during Hurricane Katrinawhen police were ordered to shoot looters.

The Department of Homeland Security has been arming itself to the teeth over the course of the last six months, purchasing ammunition in jaw-dropping quantities.

As we reported last month, following controversy over its purchase of around 1.2 billion bullets in the last six months alone, the DHS has put out a new solicitation for over 200 million more rounds of ammunition, some of which are designated to be used by snipers.

SN: "Mass Fatality Planning" isn't really the choice of words they wanted, I think. I get the general concept, but just...hmm.

Anyway, discuss.

well...you know.... running a nation means preparing for extreme situations whether they are very likely or not...

I'm sure there are contingency plans for attacking canada and mexico too...doesn't mean it will happen

As we reported last month, following controversy over its purchase of around 1.2 billion bullets in the last six months alone, the DHS has put out a new solicitation for over 200 million more rounds of ammunition, some of which are designated to be used by snipers.

government agencies start stocking up on hollow tips and wall penetrating rounds... and downplaying/covering it up by saying theyre for target practice :rolleyes

our military and law enforcement agencies have enough rounds to keep things safe. why do they need this much ammo? thats like 5-7 shots per American right? :nerd: Is there an event or invasion coming that we dont know about?

Last edited:
well...you know.... running a nation means preparing for extreme situations whether they are very likely or not...
I'm sure there are contingency plans for attacking canada and mexico too...doesn't mean it will happen

That's certainly fair and logical...

government agencies start stocking up on hollow tips and wall penetrating rounds... and downplaying/covering it up by saying theyre for target practice :rolleyes
our military and law enforcement agencies have enough rounds to keep things safe. why do they need this much ammo? thats like 5-7 shots per American right? :nerd: Is there an event or invasion coming that we dont know about?

...but then, there's stuff like this, the recently expanded domestic powers of the military (riot control, etc.), and the also-recent expansion of the official definition of a "terrorist", among other stories just this year...it's not hard to weave something a little scary out of those threads.

Hmmm...

Bodies to be buried quickly... Wall penetrating rounds... Enough ammo to kill the entire US population?

In all seriousness, are all of these things even related? If so, how would we know what the relationship is outside of speculation? In the event of a catastrophic natural disaster, invasion or attack, a lot of the survival process would be spur of the moment unless you live in a secluded area and have a bunker. What I'm getting at is how is this information useful?

we have no idea whether theyre related. but I know hollows aren't typically used as practice rounds so that was a red flag to me.

why do we suddenly need THIS MUCH ammo? no speculation here, just curiosity.

I agree with Brolic Scholar

So in case something bad happens and tons of people die....we now can try to bury the bodies properly as per religious views of the deceased.
We bought a ton of ammo.

Conspiracy Theory = We bought the ammo to kill our own people and after we kill them all....we will bury them properly?

Not too sure what i am supposed to be getting out of all this

we have no idea whether theyre related. but I know hollows aren't typically used as practice rounds so that was a red flag to me.
why do we suddenly need THIS MUCH ammo? no speculation here, just curiosity.

This is exactly how I feel. There's absolutely no way to prove any of these are related, but I'm just curious about the timing of all these events, expenditures, and emergency plans...could be the normal running of a secure country, could be something left-handed.

My question is, what's the point in not knowing?

hqdefault.jpg

Hmmm...

Bodies to be buried quickly... Wall penetrating rounds... Enough ammo to kill the entire US population?

In all seriousness, are all of these things even related? If so, how would we know what the relationship is outside of speculation? In the event of a catastrophic natural disaster, invasion or attack, a lot of the survival process would be spur of the moment unless you live in a secluded area and have a bunker. What I'm getting at is how is this information useful?

I'm more apt to follow this line of thinking, but I don't think there is harm in being cautious about it nonetheless. 

With things like bio-terrorism becoming a threat, i don't see how being unprepared for this stuff could be a problem.

Plus, what country wants to kill off citizens when it can train them to fight on its behalf? I never understood that. Its part of the reason I support universal healthcare...you can't do anything as a country if your citizenry base isn't able to defend itself. 

This is the problem with infowars a lot of reaching and speculation to try and tie things together that may not be related.

Last edited:
nobody is talking about a conspiracy but the people against conspiracy theories :lol: I still have yet to see a logical explanation for all that ammo.

For the "what country wants to kill off its citizens" thing, I point to every dictator ever as an example. I'M IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS THE CASE HERE. Just pointing it out.

nobody is talking about a conspiracy but the people against conspiracy theories
laugh.gif
I still have yet to see a logical explanation for all that ammo.

For the "what country wants to kill off its citizens" thing, I point to every dictator ever as an example. I'M IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS THE CASE HERE. Just pointing it out.
Do you work in homeland security?

I mean would it have matter if they bought it in 2 month intervals? 

Its not like they're NOT going to have it.

Whats the difference between 1 million bullets and half a million? 

Last edited:
I'm a huge info-war reader... I know most people believe people who are on that site is a tin-foil hat wearing hippie...

I dont know how people can continue to live in perpetual mediocrity in a world with seemingly unlimited potential and still come up with the excuses for not having any explanation for anything their government does.

whether you like it or not, feces will hit the oscillating unit and we will be knee deep in it.... not today or tomorrow but soon and your government will try to save themselves before they save you

nobody is talking about a conspiracy but the people against conspiracy theories :lol: I still have yet to see a logical explanation for all that ammo.

Half a million?

Kidding :lol: but not to start a political debate but you are right and thats why i see this as wasteful spending by DOD. Romeny saying they need more money....and we spend it on excessive amounts of hollow tips?

5 per US citizen....i mean the most they need of hollows is 3 per citizen....3 should take care of a person lol

How many rounds has the government ordered for these purposes in the past? and how does that number compare to the recent figures?

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

I do not, which is why I'd like some kind of explanation. People on a message board who know as much I do, MAYBE LESS, telling me not to worry is not cutting it.

we're not talking a mil to a half a mil. they ordered 1.5 billion rounds of ammo. out of nowhere. can you tell me how many documented rounds have been used in Iraq and Afghanistan combined?

honestly it would be better if they did it over a longer period and had a reason to do it that actually made sense. but all that? at once? with the worst timing possible at that? no speculation, just curiosity.

I don't have a problem with being informed. My question was how is this information useful? I ask because the source of the info, Alex Jones, tends to take things to extremes. I know because years ago, I used to listen to his show daily at work on my headphones. At one point he had me worried that a food shortage was about to happen and a nationwide "Mad Max" scenario as he puts it. That was YEARS ago after hurricane Katrina when I was pissed and entertaining conspiracy theories.
After all of his warning and predictions, the only thing that ever happened was the price of gold went up. No FEMA camps, no food shortage, no dumping of the dollar, no nuclear war with Iran, etc. I'm not saying he doesn't put out good info, but the dots he connects are sometimes ridiculous. The worst part is when he takes credit for the event not happening because the listeners got the information out. :lol: Really? Dude is something else. Can't knock his hustle though.

nobody is talking about a conspiracy but the people against conspiracy theories
laugh.gif
I still have yet to see a logical explanation for all that ammo.

I do not, which is why I'd like some kind of explanation. People on a message board who know as much I do, MAYBE LESS, telling me not to worry is not cutting it.

we're not talking a mil to a half a mil. they ordered 1.5 billion rounds of ammo. out of nowhere. can you tell me how many documented rounds have been used in Iraq and Afghanistan combined?

honestly it would be better if they did it over a longer period and had a reason to do it that actually made sense. but all that? at once? with the worst timing possible at that? no speculation, just curiosity.
I have no idea and I know for damn sure that Alex Jones doesn't either.

Either way, ammo was never a problem to law enforcement. 

I have no idea and I know for damn sure that Alex Jones doesn't either.

Either way, ammo was never a problem to law enforcement. 

yeah I know this much :lol: Alex Jones gets none of my damns.

but yeah, ammo was never a problem for military or law enforcement. we clearly have enough bullets in this country. we have enough police, emergency, and military people to take care of us during civil unrest (to a certain scale). that's why I get a little perturbed when a massive amount of a specific kind of ammo with a very grim purpose is ordered in bulk, to use for "practice". that's why I question whether there is an invasion or event coming we don't know about.

read somewhere that there's been 70 million rounds used per year in either Afghanistan or Iraq. but the DHS needs 1.5 billion rounds just for home. I'm lost, b.

Dudes is too funny.

This is simply someone hooking their "people" up with millions of government dollars on stuff they don't need.

We end up focusing on what they plan on doing with the ammunition versus how and why are they purchasing it to begin with.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with being informed. My question was how is this information useful? I ask because the source of the info, Alex Jones, tends to take things to extremes. I know because years ago, I used to listen to his show daily at work on my headphones. At one point he had me worried that a food shortage was about to happen and a nationwide "Mad Max" scenario as he puts it. That was YEARS ago after hurricane Katrina when I was pissed and entertaining conspiracy theories.
After all of his warning and predictions, the only thing that ever happened was the price of gold went up. No FEMA camps, no food shortage, no dumping of the dollar, no nuclear war with Iran, etc. I'm not saying he doesn't put out good info, but the dots he connects are sometimes ridiculous. The worst part is when he takes credit for the event not happening because the listeners got the information out. :lol: Really? Dude is something else. Can't knock his hustle though.

There's no FEMA camps? Here's a map of FEMA camp locations in the United States.

View media item 116669
You say nothing has happened, but you have to keep in mind that to take over the planet, it's going to take a while. Like a few hundred years and that is exactly how long these demons have been planning to pull it off.

FEMA camps are all too real and so are the coffins that Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones found on Jesse's show. The ammunition was only a matter of time.

You could ask yourself why is it that the media never shows these camps on tv?

Last edited:
Dudes is too funny.
This is simply someone hooking their "people" up with millions of government dollars on stuff they don't need.
We end up focusing on what they plan on doing with the ammunition versus how and why are they purchasing it to begin with.

Also a valid point. Bullets ain't exactly high on the shopping list for reasons already outlined in this thread. Like I said, I mostly made this thread for perspectives, so thanks for that.

On a semi-related note, a stat came out of the debate saying we spend more on Defense than the next 5 countries combined. That's been that way for a while. I have often wondered why and how that is.

Back
Top Bottom