HP Touchpad for $99/$149

dyyhard wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dual Boot and Netflix is all I need, I'll cry tears of Joy

Sweet baby jesus

whats so special about android on the touchpad? what can you do diff then what you can do on WebOS?

Netflix man! + A bigger app/games catalog for me. I need an e-reader and the one's on the Touchpad suck right nowand I dont have many Kindle books

I love Webos' interface though better than anything, whole reason why I'm glad it's dual boot

kind of...
eyes.gif

the hard part was running command prompt for ACMEInstaller (took me a few minutes hint: run cmd as administrator)

Lemme know if you guys run into a lot of bugs/glitches. I hear a lot of apps might not work. I want to dual boot Android/WebOS, but this cyanogen mod is still alpha 
nerd.gif

Just got a call from OnSale about their limited availability of 32GB Touchpads.

I was like "girl, I had 3 and sold them all, that !!%@ is wack"

It's mad played out now.

welp...

just got my shipping email yesterday...

it says it was shipped out on the 14... any idea when it will get here?

also...

thank you #basedgod for my patience...

b/C they just released the CM7.1 for the touchpad a couple days ago...

good timing...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

It's mad played out now.

How is it played out? Sounds like you fell victim to the hypebeast movement? Why would anyone invest money into a tablet if they know theyre not going to use it?

This tablet is a machine and capable of being beastly. I dont use it daily but comes in handy when needed. Once Droid goes beat its over.

Originally Posted by solesavage

It's mad played out now.

How is it played out? Sounds like you fell victim to the hypebeast movement? Why would anyone invest money into a tablet if they know theyre not going to use it?

This tablet is a machine and capable of being beastly. I dont use it daily but comes in handy when needed. Once Droid goes beat its over.

*85% of the people who bought was because of the hype and the price. Only a small number actually "needed" one and use it quite frequently.

I use mine everyday and love it.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by solesavage

It's mad played out now.

This tablet is a machine and capable of being beastly. I dont use it daily but comes in handy when needed. Once Droid goes beta its over.

*85% of the people who bought was because of the hype and the price. Only a small number actually "needed" one and use it quite frequently.

I use mine everyday and love it.

Silly of them. I agree though, I use it all the time on  weekends, but so busy during the week that I dont find time to really mess with it. Once beta comes out, its coming with me everywhere though. 

To be honest I really didnt need a tablet, but at the price it was hard to say no. Now that I own one its definitely a great investment.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I should open mine now. 
laugh.gif

Finally opened mine today after about 2 weeks.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 So far.

Browser doesn't play well with certain sites I frequent though.... I$$ is one
nerd.gif

My overclock is gone too
frown.gif
but it's fine

Use mine everyday since I got it, well cus I wanted one (tablet) haha.
ComicshelfHD, News Republic, Flash Cards, and some of my games keep me busy. Also browsing InterfaceLift for wallpapers/pictures is nice.
I also use the Advanced Browser, loads quicker than the regular one.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Anyone download the new update? 
I heard it might affect the overclock.
Oh snap. what does the new update feature?

My TP never ran well with overclocking unfortunately

Something with the swiping of the apps lol. Well they got a new camera app too. Cam is terrible haha, but you can capture video now too.

i use it while watching tv and just surfing around. also, i just watch some movies/tv shows while i lay in bed. anyone use kalemsoft app?

Originally Posted by sosly

Something with the swiping of the apps lol. Well they got a new camera app too. Cam is terrible haha, but you can capture video now too.
oh ok, yeah the camera app in the catalog is just as bad I assume
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

i use it while watching tv and just surfing around. also, i just watch some movies/tv shows while i lay in bed. anyone use kalemsoft app?
Kalemsoft is great for me. I use it to stream my movie/music files from my PC mostly

Back
Top Bottom