HP Touchpad for $99/$149

welp. looks like im getting mine in a couple days. again, if you know anyone that works for HP. employees will be getting them soon. had my dad ask around the office and he found some 60 year old lady that has no interest in getting one for herself, so she is getting one for me.

THE HUNT IS OVER!!!

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

welp. looks like im getting mine in a couple days. again, if you know anyone that works for HP. employees will be getting them soon. had my dad ask around the office and he found some 60 year old lady that has no interest in getting one for herself, so she is getting one for me.

THE HUNT IS OVER!!!

got your TP???!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've spent over 20 minutes (even 45 once) each time I've called on-sale and they've never once picked up. This is unbelievable. I just wanna know when/if my order's gonna be shipped.

over at precentral...

they have a thread dedicated directly to those who ordered from SMB

looks like the order numbers in the late 43xxxxx are gettin theirs shipped.

the ordered on saturday night, and people are starting to receive shipping emails.

Finally just got my order shipped from SMB.
Order number is in the 43xxxxx 

Ordered mine on 8/20 and it ships on 8/30 
30t6p3b.gif

if you ordered yours thru the HP employee website, some people are getting theirs in. i should have mine in by monday. HP even gave free overnight shipping to employees. sucks some of you have been backordered for over a month. If ur still on backorder, you might as well cancel and save up another $200 and get a used galaxy 10.1

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

if you ordered yours thru the HP employee website, some people are getting theirs in. i should have mine in by monday. HP even gave free overnight shipping to employees. 
Mine was phone ordered but it still says processing. 
nerd.gif

And I didn't get free shipping
30t6p3b.gif

Ordered mine from HP Small Business on Sat afternoon. Just received shipping confirmation through email. 16GB

I don't want to upset anyone who has been waiting for a long time, but just want to relate my experience. I ordered a 32GB version on 9/28 at the HP employee sale I chose next business day shipping and just received it today on 10/3. What is funny is that the HP site doesn't even show it as being shipped yet. I sure hope that everyone else gets theirs soon!

Link

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
while HP SMB suckers received this email
"Thank you for your continued interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad. We wanted to update you with a status of your order 30551473

Your order is still confirmed, and we are fulfilling orders daily based on the time the order was received. We expect all orders to ship by October 31st. We will continue to update you of any changes to this date via email until your order ships. We apologize that we cannot give you an exact ship date for your order. Please note that planned ship and delivery dates on the Order Status page are not accurate for TouchPad orders. You will receive a final shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has actually shipped. "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Link

cant make this %!@@ up folks. HP 
pimp.gif

^- yeah saw that, still confused on what I have to do with the WebOSQuickInstall. Had to manually install the OS update [3.0.2?] too. Stupid thing kept saying the device was updated, when it wasn't.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i havent even been using mine. might contemplate selling it
30t6p3b.gif
same here..

I use mine everyday and love it. Surf the net and watch movies on it. I don't burn DVD's anymore and just upload them to my touchpad.

Back
Top Bottom