HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Has anyone gotten Webos Doctor working on Mac OSX Lion ?

I downloaded off palm.cdnetworks.net since hp's website was giving me a invalid serial message.

FIXED:    "Is states the installation has failed if i remember,all you have to do is search in spotlight for novacomd,open up a terminal type sudo and drag the novacomd which will paste the path into the terminal enter your password and try connecting again."

Instructions from precentral

Ok, this might seem like a dumb question, but imma give it a shot. Does anyone know how to arrange your music in the pad to play entire albums without having to make a seperate playlist? For example, it gives me like 8 different "B.O.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray" albums because thats about how many songs he has featured artists on. Can you set it up to where no matter how many songs feature other artists, it will only display the cd once under "albums" allowing you to play it all the way through?

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Has anyone gotten Webos Doctor working on Mac OSX Lion ? (if so send it my way)

I downloaded off palm.cdnetworks.net since hp's website was giving me a invalid serial message.

whats the link for snow leopard? ive asked many times and no one answered
ohwell.gif

Anyone else having issues with their wifi on their touchpad. My wifi connection is there, but the actual connection to the internet, etc. doesn't work. I have to reset my modem and router to regain my connection to the internet. I read on precentral of others having similar issues, just wondering if anyone else is having issues and if they have a solution. I've tried restarting it, turning the wifi off and on, etc. the only thing that works is resetting my router/modem. I've had to do this at least once a day.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Anyone else having issues with their wifi on their touchpad. My wifi connection is there, but the actual connection to the internet, etc. doesn't work. I have to reset my modem and router to regain my connection to the internet. I read on precentral of others having similar issues, just wondering if anyone else is having issues and if they have a solution. I've tried restarting it, turning the wifi off and on, etc. the only thing that works is resetting my router/modem. I've had to do this at least once a day.

i had an issue where wifi just turned off, and i couldnt get it back on unless i restarted.  i think it was the kernel i was using, f4 phantom, so i switched back to f15c and so far its ok.  and i posted the link for webos doctor on the last page.

got a follow up email from ups, it was in seacaucas, nj at 1pm with status of NATURAL DISASTER.
having it delivered to work, but it was suppose to deliver by the end of the day tomorrow, but i'm off from work for the res of the week. anyone ever have NATURAL DISASTER as a status from UPS?

Just gone mine in from bestbuy, I'm happy it finally came. I had no idea since my confirmation email was wrong and bestbuy couldn't tell me anything about my order apparently, but it's here so I'm happy. That's my 6th and final touchpad...for now at least.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Embarassed to ask, but how do you update QuickOffice?

i was gonna ax this too
go to settings by pushing the main button, then swipe over to settings, then click on sofware manager.you should see available updates at the very bottom.

So this one BB employee told me they were probably getting a shipment in today..just checked and it says "in store only"
pimp.gif

I will not fail again..off to BB at the crack of dawn tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by AJChick23

So this one BB employee told me they were probably getting a shipment in today..just checked and it says "in store only"
pimp.gif

I will not fail again..off to BB at the crack of dawn tomorrow!!

whats the link to check?

I was very disappointed with the sound.. reviewers seemed to praise the sound/speakers but the truth is, they're weak imo. I understand there's a preware app to make it louder but it shouldn't come to that.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

has anybody had any luck with best buy in the bay area? 
Not even a little.  I swear employees just buy up any stock as soon as it's off the truck.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

has anybody had any luck with best buy in the bay area? 
Not even a little.  I swear employees just buy up any stock as soon as it's off the truck.

Yeah they give their friends and family the heads up. So unfair.

Back
Top Bottom