HP Touchpad for $99/$149

They said the first guy in line had been camping their since midnight
eek.gif

anyone ordered their touchpad from datavision? i'm about to go ham on these *%%%++ if they don't send me my @+$%.

AJChick23 wrote
They handed out 50 tickets.. the last guy to get one was about 10 people in front of me
laugh.gif
I just went home after the manager told everybody the deal.

eyes.gif
you soft. best believe one of those 50 people that received a ticket would have still went home sad, confused, and upset after everything was said and done if I was in that line.

I'm at the Brentwood bestbuy right now and the guy tells me they don't have any but when I check the inventory, it shows that they have them in stock. $@+, I even showed him.

Scooped up one this morning from BB. My city is completely out of stock, but one last BB got a truck yesterday. When they closed last night, the BB inventory updated to "In Store Only". Showed up at 3:15 am and turned out I was like #6 in line. Copped my 16 GB for my girlfriend and I am now done with this mess ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Scooped up one this morning from BB. My city is completely out of stock, but one last BB got a truck yesterday. When they closed last night, the BB inventory updated to "In Store Only". Showed up at 3:15 am and turned out I was like #6 in line. Copped my 16 GB for my girlfriend and I am now done with this mess ...

Which bestbuy did you go to?

Nice, the hulu fix is out. If you havent installed preware yet, do it. I overclocked, but only to 1.5 since I still cant update system to 3.0.2. Anyone else unable to update yet?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

AJChick23 wrote
They handed out 50 tickets.. the last guy to get one was about 10 people in front of me
laugh.gif
I just went home after the manager told everybody the deal.
eyes.gif
you soft. best believe one of those 50 people that received a ticket would have still went home sad, confused, and upset after everything was said and done if I was in that line.

I was waiting in the bushes around the corner to rob an elderly person with one..then the police rolled up.

lulz

Anyone know of a good Twitter app on here? Twitter on the web is trash on the touchpad.

And is there any must have apps?

mine came via FedEx this AM...now i need to decide if i will sell it or keep it...
SMH at the packaging HP used to ship this thing....barely protected at all!
-sf77

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Nice, the hulu fix is out. If you havent installed preware yet, do it. I overclocked, but only to 1.5 since I still cant update system to 3.0.2. Anyone else unable to update yet?

i cant update the system either, been trying since last night. I thought u were suppose to update to 3.0.2 before installing preware?

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

i cant update the system either, been trying since last night. I thought u were suppose to update to 3.0.2 before installing preware?
Mine took a few tries but finally updated this morning. You just have to keep trying.

i tried updating but it didnt work. it says unpacking and doesnt do anything. how long did it take for ya to update, it's like 38 mb, but it takes a long time downloading.

Originally Posted by DMan14

i tried updating but it didnt work. it says unpacking and doesnt do anything. how long did it take for ya to update, it's like 38 mb, but it takes a long time downloading.

It takes awhile. Try not to do anything on it while its downloading but keep an eye on it so you know it didn't stop downloading.

Back
Top Bottom