how would you handle this?

Originally Posted by wildcard

ahh alrite. i just turned 17 nine days ago. senior. idk who youre talking about why I hang out with liars. I don't, i knew the guy, but not friends with him. i'm friends with his brother. as far as the other with the gun- don't know him that well, yeah i know he's got a gun and slanged/at least 3 months ago nyway. but the dude aint hard, barely pushin 5'8 and his momma buys him all his ****. It's not like I hang out with em, I just got punked not anything more to it.
I didnt say hang out with fam.
I said associate...you did a bet with dude right?
Im just telling you what I know fam.
This man sells drugs, lives with his mom, and owns a AK.
and you are going to sit here and try to damage one of the only
things that matters to him, his popularity and his money?
Good luck.
wink.gif

I'll try and predict what will happen....

OP: "Im tired of people taking me for a punk man...."
Dude: "huh"
OP: "Give me my $20"
Dude: laugh
OP: Smack!
Crowd: "ohhhhhhhhh"
Dude: "alright alright"

Later that night........

Choppa: Bratt Brattt Brattt Bratt Bratttttttttttt

OP House: Clack Clack Clack Clack

OP's SN last seen date: 09/11/09

IF YOU FIGHT FOR 20 AND YOU BUY SHOES FOR 100'S YOU MUST BE STUPID.... NO DISRESPECT BUT YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN CHECK, 20 FOR TWO GAMES OFB-BALL BUT 100'S FOR SHOES.... HAHAHA YOU FUNNY

Originally Posted by sbfreak

IF YOU FIGHT FOR 20 AND YOU BUY SHOES FOR 100'S YOU MUST BE STUPID.... NO DISRESPECT BUT YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN CHECK, 20 FOR TWO GAMES OF B-BALL BUT 100'S FOR SHOES.... HAHAHA YOU FUNNY

That's how I know you're a punk. That goes for anyone saying "fighting over $20" It isn't about $20 it's about the principle of nothonoring the agreement.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by sbfreak

IF YOU FIGHT FOR 20 AND YOU BUY SHOES FOR 100'S YOU MUST BE STUPID.... NO DISRESPECT BUT YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN CHECK, 20 FOR TWO GAMES OF B-BALL BUT 100'S FOR SHOES.... HAHAHA YOU FUNNY

That's how I know you're a punk. That goes for anyone saying "fighting over $20" It isn't about $20 it's about the principle of not honoring the agreement.

yeah pretty much exactly what I was thinking. and as for that narrative...it sucks that u might be right.

+@!

you gonna risk your life for 20 bucks ? just hold him to it, every time he tries to tell you something, be like "YO MAN YOU GOT MY 20 BUCKS ?! THAT'SRIGHT, YOU AIN'T EVEN A MAN OF YOUR WORD !" seeing that you have not been a fight, i don't this is the time to start

Grow up and get over it. You wont look like a tough guy, youll look like the idiot who went in over his head and got embarrassed.

2 kids from my high school were killed over $20 dollars. instead it was drugs. other guy is serving life sentence. its not worth potentially having your lifetaken especially with someone who you said has an AK

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

2 kids from my high school were killed over $20 dollars. instead it was drugs. other guy is serving life sentence. its not worth potentially having your life taken especially with someone who you said has an AK

There's no way he'd use it...

man do what you gotta do.....there comes a point and time every man has to fight for his pride!

Back
Top Bottom