How Would You Explain NT To A Brawd? Yeah Yeah "Pics!" I know I know

Originally Posted by tim teufel

them shoes look pretty big too. skinny and big feet not a good look

indifferent.gif
 Comprehension fail

You have to post pics after requests. If you post pics initially no one will read your post/take it seriously.

Rookie mistake brah. Don't bother trying to explain NT to her; you're as clueless as she is.

You have to post pics after requests. If you post pics initially no one will read your post/take it seriously.

Rookie mistake brah. Don't bother trying to explain NT to her; you're as clueless as she is.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Slim

wow.. you might want to buy shorty a steak or something. she's looking real malnourished..

i was just about to type this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no he doesnt. thats like the ideal body type. maybe a few inches on the booty n chest, but she doesnt need to gain weight. no one wants to pork miss piggy

wow.. you might want to buy shorty a steak or something. she's looking real malnourished..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no he doesnt. thats like the ideal body type. maybe a few inches on the booty n chest, but she doesnt need to gain weight. no one wants to pork miss piggy

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

What? What's the point if NT in just gonna ask. Stick to your own rules.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

What? What's the point if NT in just gonna ask. Stick to your own rules.

Originally Posted by Theta

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally A NT'er who doesn't co sign everything other people say. Y'all need to have ypur own opinions mann seriously..

Originally Posted by Theta

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally A NT'er who doesn't co sign everything other people say. Y'all need to have ypur own opinions mann seriously..

Good thing you didn't show her face. She looks busted from the front to me. lol Jk but why would you need to explain NT.

Good thing you didn't show her face. She looks busted from the front to me. lol Jk but why would you need to explain NT.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You weren't lay pipe right.  Ain't no way a broad that frail should be up and about tryin' on kicks and playin' 20 questions 
laugh.gif

She shoulda be curled up in bed sleep, cold turkey status.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You weren't lay pipe right.  Ain't no way a broad that frail should be up and about tryin' on kicks and playin' 20 questions 
laugh.gif

She shoulda be curled up in bed sleep, cold turkey status.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son, she looks 12. Filthy. What's the point in posting a pic of a back with a bra strap and no mass?

Spoiler [+]
Nobody cares if you smashed a 12 year old.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son, she looks 12. Filthy. What's the point in posting a pic of a back with a bra strap and no mass?

Spoiler [+]
Nobody cares if you smashed a 12 year old.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom