How Would You Explain NT To A Brawd? Yeah Yeah "Pics!" I know I know

my ex joined NT but i made him give me the password and changed it...

he could have probably changed it with his email but he was just being nosy anyways
laugh.gif

my ex joined NT but i made him give me the password and changed it...

he could have probably changed it with his email but he was just being nosy anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If you just had a smash session and go on NT, you're not doing it right.

This %*%* is like cigarettes for him.  It's his.... anti-drug 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

If you just had a smash session and go on NT, you're not doing it right.

This %*%* is like cigarettes for him.  It's his.... anti-drug 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

You have to post pics after requests. If you post pics initially no one will read your post/take it seriously.

Rookie mistake brah. Don't bother trying to explain NT to her; you're as clueless as she is.

What? What's the point if NT in just gonna ask. Stick to your own rules.

Ask yourself why the majority of good/successful relationship threads are the ones where pictures are added later.

You gotta make em worth something.  If you just hand out pics like they grow on trees nobody's gonna care.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

You have to post pics after requests. If you post pics initially no one will read your post/take it seriously.

Rookie mistake brah. Don't bother trying to explain NT to her; you're as clueless as she is.

What? What's the point if NT in just gonna ask. Stick to your own rules.

Ask yourself why the majority of good/successful relationship threads are the ones where pictures are added later.

You gotta make em worth something.  If you just hand out pics like they grow on trees nobody's gonna care.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You weren't lay pipe right.  Ain't no way a broad that frail should be up and about tryin' on kicks and playin' 20 questions 
laugh.gif

She shoulda be curled up in bed sleep, cold turkey status.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You weren't lay pipe right.  Ain't no way a broad that frail should be up and about tryin' on kicks and playin' 20 questions 
laugh.gif

She shoulda be curled up in bed sleep, cold turkey status.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom