How Would Vampires Go To College, Though???

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by moneymike88

How would a vampire have sex? Their lack of blood flow isn't conducive to a strong fulfilling erection suitable for penetration.
Well, I seen vampires weep blood, since they supposedly can't produce tears.
So is it safe to assume they bust blood as well?
Is it safe to assume they love going down on girls during their periods?
What if they're black?

How would a vampire have sex? Their lack of blood flow isn't conducive to a strong fulfilling erection suitable for penetration.
What if they're black?

3412783.jpg

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I'm not talking from experience here (I wish I was), but I can predict with GREAT confidence that there are no advanced predators living on pretador island (home of the mighty pretadors! grrrr) dressed like some Dharma Intiative foot-soldiers. These guys are the #%@!$@+ ELITE of the #%@!$@+ GALAXY! They took the guy from the pianist and ripped his @*+ to shreds! Those fools can wear whatever the $@#! they want, and you know what I would do in that situation?! Swag out in as little clothes as possible. I'm not saying I'd be nude, that's just tasteless son, thats why I'd rock my swag loincloth though. Para final, gracias dios de base!
Then who the hell is researching, developing, and manufacturing these weapons, ships, etc?
Also, in the last movie, wasn't Morpheus hiding in some mining structure, so obviously there are non-predating Predators working.
Didn't Tre's dad mention that there was some sort of feud between the smaller and the bigger Predators?
All I'm saying is that there can't be such an advanced species, that is capable space travel and cloaking, that has their scientists in the lab rocking loincloths.
Now, can a Predator not getting gully like a Predator still be called a Predator?
Simple they are Predators, they probably enslaved some super intelligent race and forced them to develop all of their technology and weapons. I can't see any predators in a lab coat working with beakers and test tubes. Lets just say delicate and predator doesn't go together.

I'm not talking from experience here (I wish I was), but I can predict with GREAT confidence that there are no advanced predators living on pretador island (home of the mighty pretadors! grrrr) dressed like some Dharma Intiative foot-soldiers. These guys are the #%@!$@+ ELITE of the #%@!$@+ GALAXY! They took the guy from the pianist and ripped his @*+ to shreds! Those fools can wear whatever the $@#! they want, and you know what I would do in that situation?! Swag out in as little clothes as possible. I'm not saying I'd be nude, that's just tasteless son, thats why I'd rock my swag loincloth though. Para final, gracias dios de base!
Then who the hell is researching, developing, and manufacturing these weapons, ships, etc?
Also, in the last movie, wasn't Morpheus hiding in some mining structure, so obviously there are non-predating Predators working.
Didn't Tre's dad mention that there was some sort of feud between the smaller and the bigger Predators?
All I'm saying is that there can't be such an advanced species, that is capable space travel and cloaking, that has their scientists in the lab rocking loincloths.
Now, can a Predator not getting gully like a Predator still be called a Predator?
Simple they are Predators, they probably enslaved some super intelligent race and forced them to develop all of their technology and weapons. I can't see any predators in a lab coat working with beakers and test tubes. Lets just say delicate and predator doesn't go together.

When you're immortal, the world is your college. What i look like tryna meet assignment deadlines when i'm finna turn 243? unless i'm there for food.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ALDY

Online Classes.
DUH
online classes you usually need to go to centers to take exams if im not mistaken.

/reopen thread

online classes are for flexibility though, so the testing hours are flexible too.

When you're immortal, the world is your college. What i look like tryna meet assignment deadlines when i'm finna turn 243? unless i'm there for food.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ALDY

Online Classes.
DUH
online classes you usually need to go to centers to take exams if im not mistaken.

/reopen thread

online classes are for flexibility though, so the testing hours are flexible too.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo you really
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
in' with my world right now tho bruh.  I been spent my life aspiring to be an invisible thermal visioned alpha crabface, and now you got me realizing that there's other Predators out there that's ugly without all the cool points.

30t6p3b.gif

How do you sleep at night?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo you really
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
in' with my world right now tho bruh.  I been spent my life aspiring to be an invisible thermal visioned alpha crabface, and now you got me realizing that there's other Predators out there that's ugly without all the cool points.

30t6p3b.gif

How do you sleep at night?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What if they're black?

Laurent-twilight-series-2828593-300-400.jpg

iddley_vampire_teeth.jpg

Vampire-Suck-Movie-3.jpg

black-vampire.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What if they're black?

Laurent-twilight-series-2828593-300-400.jpg

iddley_vampire_teeth.jpg

Vampire-Suck-Movie-3.jpg

black-vampire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom