How/Why do y'all keep tabs on NTer's personal lives?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I just figured they checked your past posts to try to find something when NT'ers get into arguments *shrug* I don't think I remember anything personal about anybody here nor do I really care,lol

Yeah I don't really remember a lot of people's history.. I know where a few people stand on certain things.

Or stories for like a month or 2 and then forget him...  Proper English thank you for reminding me of cheezy's story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I just figured they checked your past posts to try to find something when NT'ers get into arguments *shrug* I don't think I remember anything personal about anybody here nor do I really care,lol

Yeah I don't really remember a lot of people's history.. I know where a few people stand on certain things.

Or stories for like a month or 2 and then forget him...  Proper English thank you for reminding me of cheezy's story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

What does my old user name (sonunox34) remind you geniuses of? I'm thinking of something specific that I made the mistake of posting in 2003
JV Soccer as a Sr. in HS....

roll.gif

roll.gif

I can't believe that's my legacy...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
give me a break, I just joined soccer my senior year with a few other friends after it was clear I wasn't about to get PT on our state-bound football team... dude ahead of me at safety was about to play in college.

I was thinking more along these lines, though

Cincinnati_Bengals_v_dc80.jpg
nerd.gif

What does my old user name (sonunox34) remind you geniuses of? I'm thinking of something specific that I made the mistake of posting in 2003

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
give me a break, I just joined soccer my senior year with a few other friends after it was clear I wasn't about to get PT on our state-bound football team... dude ahead of me at safety was about to play in college.

nerd.gif

Dude, this is NT. No one forgets anything here.

I hadn't checked nt at one point for like 2 years, was looking through general, and saw my name in a post, talkin about somethin i didn't even remember
laugh.gif

i must say tho, its nice not knowing what anybody in this thread is referencing....reading this made me think of all the hours i used to pour into this site.

I hadn't checked nt at one point for like 2 years, was looking through general, and saw my name in a post, talkin about somethin i didn't even remember
laugh.gif

i must say tho, its nice not knowing what anybody in this thread is referencing....reading this made me think of all the hours i used to pour into this site.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

laugh.gif

you were that kid rock lookin dude right.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

laugh.gif

you were that kid rock lookin dude right.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Some Nt'ers pay extra attention to that !@%$. It's laughable when you put it in context.

[Plies] They on me daowg [/Plies]

Mixed race.
Made a bad college  movie
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Some Nt'ers pay extra attention to that !@%$. It's laughable when you put it in context.

[Plies] They on me daowg [/Plies]

Mixed race.
Made a bad college  movie
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Though

People on here (and on NT summits lol) ask me, "yo Mayor, how do you know so much about everyone?"  its just a combination of good memory and folks always putting their business out there. I used to joke about writing !$%! down about you folks and keeping a pokedex..i see some of you ******s actually believe that..but i swear my memory is superb

for example:

Frische Produkte

dude's OG name is strictlyjordans23..son is 5'8 and half dominican and black and lives in the UWS..and is in a long distance relationship with a girl down south..

am i lame for knowing this random info? maybe, maybe not..im not the one putting my business out on NT..
grin.gif
My boy
laugh.gif

People on here (and on NT summits lol) ask me, "yo Mayor, how do you know so much about everyone?"  its just a combination of good memory and folks always putting their business out there. I used to joke about writing !$%! down about you folks and keeping a pokedex..i see some of you ******s actually believe that..but i swear my memory is superb

for example:

Frische Produkte

dude's OG name is strictlyjordans23..son is 5'8 and half dominican and black and lives in the UWS..and is in a long distance relationship with a girl down south..

am i lame for knowing this random info? maybe, maybe not..im not the one putting my business out on NT..
grin.gif
My boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by richyung412

Not funny "fail" pic was not funny.

Yea cuz it was probably u or someone in your pathetic family o

COME ON SON YOU FAIL!!

roll.gif
son going hard for no reason

He must be the first tough dude I seen subscribing to twitterscope.

http://photobucket.com/images/fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got em

How did he get me? this dude is a clown. You can get some of this too playboy Im a niketalk legend ask about me. As a matter of fact i found a pic of yall 2 clowns

Dont throw rocks at the thrown son.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by richyung412

Not funny "fail" pic was not funny.

Yea cuz it was probably u or someone in your pathetic family o

COME ON SON YOU FAIL!!

roll.gif
son going hard for no reason

He must be the first tough dude I seen subscribing to twitterscope.

http://photobucket.com/images/fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got em

How did he get me? this dude is a clown. You can get some of this too playboy Im a niketalk legend ask about me. As a matter of fact i found a pic of yall 2 clowns

Dont throw rocks at the thrown son.

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
what college, THOUGH? could've been a D3 for all we know. and just because he was going to another level doesn't mean you wouldn't get any PT...

Back
Top Bottom